Crash.Net MOTOGP News
Sepang II MotoGP test times - Thursday 11am
28 February 2013
The final day of the second official 2013 MotoGP test got underway at Sepang in Malaysia on Thursday morning.
Testing began at 10am and concludes at 6pm.
The track was wet, but drying following overnight rain. All the lap times in the first hour were set with wet tyres.
CLICK HERE for pictures from the test...
1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory (YZR-M1) 2m 13.310s (Lap 6/10)
2. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 2m 13.747s (5/10)
3. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Team (GP13) 2m 13.977s (6/7)
4. Marc Marquez ESP Repsol Honda (RC213V) 2m 15.220s (4/4)
5. Valentino Rossi ITA Yamaha Factory (YZR-M1) 2m 15.261s (4/6)
6. Cal Crutchlow GBR Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 2m 16.506s (4/5)
7. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB (ART CRT) 2m 17.614s (8/8)
8. Aleix Espargaro ESP Aspar (ART CRT) 2m 17.710s (6/7)
9. Bradley Smith GBR Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 2m 18.117s (6/7)
10. Bryan Staring AUS Honda Gresini (FTR-Honda CRT) 2m 24.293s (4/5)
* Control ECU.
Fastest Day 2 time:
Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha 2m 0.282s
Fastest Day 1 time:
Dani Pedrosa ESP Honda 2m 1.580s
Fastest Sepang I lap time:
Dani Pedrosa ESP Honda 2m 0.100s (Day 3)
Official Sepang MotoGP records:
Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha 2m 0.334s (2012)
Fastest race lap:
Casey Stoner AUS Ducati 2m 2.108s (2007)
Fastest lap in 2012 pre-season testing:
Casey Stoner AUS Honda 1m 59.607s (February 2)