A1GP » A1GP secures funding deal

Dean - Unregistered

September 27, 2009 12:17 PM

I sincerely hope that the pledge to settle with their creditors is true as A1GP's failure to pay up thus far has damaged my business enormously and many others I'm sure.

A1 lover - Unregistered

September 28, 2009 10:44 AM

Why dont you both stop moaning! If you were blind you would have got into A1GP knowing that it was struggling personally they should let you rot for the damage you have caused to a great series. Trust me any creditor that did take A1 to court will get badly treated from now on and I hope so for the people they are!

Fingers crossed (not any more) - Unregistered

September 29, 2009 11:56 PM

A1 lover, I sincerely hope you're having a very misplaced giraffe there...? My company was eventually sent bust by A1GP not paying us in time, and I chose not to go as far as taking them to court, so as not to harm any other creditors chances of getting any money, and because of my genuine affection of the motorsport series itself. I was able, and within my rights, to have left our solicitors to shut down A1GP but chose not to as I felt it would have been no more than a spiteful action at that time, and I'd like to feel I'm above that. Please feel free to comment further if you feel you are in a knowledgeable enough position to do so, which it seems you are not.

Disgusted - Unregistered

September 30, 2009 1:06 PM

This forum has demonstrated while TT and his band of incompitents run the A1GP series it can not survive. No one in their right mind will advance credit, goods, or services without payment up front. It is despicable that businesses have gone under while these people lived high and dubious lifestyles. Seat holders who carry on in this series run by these people must be tainted as well "guilty by association"

Well spoken Digusted - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 6:54 AM

Couldnt agree more but it must hard being a former F1 hero and trying to make a buck (hello AJ)My stratergy would be blow wind up TT and co asss until you get your hand on the cash then say bye bye A1 your on your own.

Disgusted - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 9:59 AM

The A1 funding deal,

Will this be in the form of another loan from Texiera's company Energem from in turn RAB Capitol attracting 22% interest for a 12 month period?? as the loan last year to pay off D.O.T did.

Seat holders beware.

dhunter71 - Unregistered

October 04, 2009 2:18 PM

A1 Lover has an interesting take on this.
Don't supply A1 as the rumours are that they won't pay the bills.
Whilst at the same time no one should be spreading the rumours that they won't pay the bills.

How does that one work?

I'd hope that we all get paid, but there is very little time left now before everything is due to head to Australia.

1 2 3 4 5  »