BSB » Brands Hatch - Race results (1)

Fagen - Unregistered

April 13, 2009 1:42 PM

Guintoli & Richards were close, but just look at the time gaps between all the rest.
Sounds like an utter procession.
Glad I saved my money today and for the first time in many years didn't attend.

Hedgeholer - Unregistered

April 13, 2009 1:52 PM

Don't have Eurosprout so cant watch.

Report suggests Harris was riding with his usual form then?

I hope for his sake it was mechanical/electrical because if he lost it pushing too hard yet again he'd be better off giving up now whilst he's still in one piece and the bike can go to someone who can use it properly .... Plater or Lavilla maybe.

Pete - Unregistered

April 13, 2009 2:02 PM

Guintoli's a class act for sure.Looks like he's going to a debut BSB season as impressive as Lavilla's a few years back.Surprised to see the Airwaves boys finish 7 seconds back though.

RawDawg

April 13, 2009 2:09 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a live stream of the races? I have able to get every freakin' eurosport channel from UK to russia except eurosport2. Of course I can't get it off the eurosport site (I'm in the states) but at least 1 out of 10-20 live streams should work! All online tv sites eurosport2 channel is not working that I have found.

Cubikrube - Unregistered

April 13, 2009 3:22 PM

Ginters gave it some pasty and well chuffed he is in my fantasy team...even my second boy Gary Mason managed 6th and he is the the privateers cup.

In regards to the Airwaves boys just remember they have had no time at all with that bike prior to this weekend. Having said that, had Camier not gone off at Druids he woulda been challenging for the win...still managing to get 4th place despite being in the kitty litter. 2nd race to come so we will see.

Richards will be consistent all season and imo is the favourite for the title, time will tell

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

April 13, 2009 3:59 PM

Fagan - don't bother commenting if you didn't see the watch - looking at the gaps doesn't tell you much about a race. there was some superb action. Camier outbraked himself at the same time that Plater fell at Druids - before that it was very close. Ginters and Richards rear tyres were off and the back ends were very loose - how they stayed on for the final half dozen laps I've no idea - committment and skill!

Harris didn't surprsie me when he fell - i went to Brands on Friday and he was fast, but less smooth than the other top riders.

1 2 3  »