BSB » Camier doubles up at Oulton

Por Fuera! - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 6:56 PM

Sounds like you brits are having a blast!

I've always wanted to watch these races but they aren't available in the US.

Does anyone have a proxy or a link where we the "Screwed by DMG" can watch these races even delayed?

Thanks.

ted - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 7:01 PM

i love this site - GREAT site. but you guys:

YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING THE RESULTS OF THE RACES IN THE HEADLINES AND PICTURES FOR THE STORIES YOU POST.

i HATE it when i haven't seen a race yet (i live in canada and have to download the races after they've run).

at LEAST wait 24 hours after the end of the race to "give it away".

grrrrr...

PLEASE GUYS - DO NOT include "spoilers" in the story titles.

PLEASE.

wosideg - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 7:43 PM

Por Feuera,
I watch it live on the laptop @ eurosport.co.uk
£3 a month, don't know if it will work for you in Kanukland but worth a try.

Camier is looking awesome and reckons the new motor will be worth 15-20 bhp!! WSBK next year, Moto gp 2012. :D

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 9:16 PM

Thundercat - by new motor I think he means BSB spec motor - at the moment GSE are running motors with standard internals.

Wosideg - I agree you will probably see Camier in WSB next year or the year after, but he will never race in MotoGP - at 6 foot 3 he is simply too big for an 800.

shafter3641 - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 10:48 PM

Just got back from Oulton and pleased to report that the 09 champion elect is still the same guy who was happy to be Shakeys understudy last season...cool as a cucumber.Leon's a real credit to BSB,shame he probably won't be here next season.

rutter nut - Unregistered

May 04, 2009 11:07 PM

could someone answer me a simple question??? What is the story with the nw 200 yamaha??? From what i've seen so far this year the nw team would have been better buying a duke from the local ducati dealer and stick a couple of go fast bits on it! :? :?

Por Fuera! - Unregistered

May 05, 2009 3:45 AM

wosideg,

Thanks for the tip. I will shoot them an email to see if I can see them through them. I'm willing to pay for it.

About the new motor...I read before that they were using WSBK spec motors.

bugref - Unregistered

May 05, 2009 3:46 AM

Yamaha made a revolutionary change with their 2009 YZF-R1 by introducing the new technology they have in the motogp M1, called the crossplane crankshaft, it has so many names but I will stick with the name big bang engine. I was pretty skeptic about the introduction of this technology. but when I found out that even Ben Spies was able to adapt on it and now Leon Camier, I now convinced how reliable the engine is...

1 2  »