BSB » Ellison picks up ninth podium

MotoFan - Unregistered

August 11, 2009 4:38 PM

Great job Ellison! Considering you weren't able to go out in either practice session on Friday, looking at the times you could see you were clearly gaining valuable track time each time out afterwards. Hang in there mate and try not to take too much notice to the arm chair tw**s that regularly post on here. You've always been a class rider in my eyes.. humble, your heads on straight and you always give it 100%

roadking03 - Unregistered

August 12, 2009 5:45 AM

Motofan,
I could'nt have said it better myself!! I agree with you completely,the ones that disagree obviously don't have a clue. James has had several races this year where he didnt get the practice times at the track,that was needed to set the bike up,but still has managed nine podiums. Keep your head up James which I know you will and just continue to do your best mate.
JT from Texas :)

roadking03 - Unregistered

August 12, 2009 6:10 AM

Motofan,
JT from Texas :)

Kendal Fruitcake - Unregistered

August 12, 2009 7:35 AM

James your doing a grand job,the dedication,results & rewards for all that hard work and effort will follow.

Interesting statement from Colin Wright on Eurosport, he said without to much time to ponder he'd replace Camier with Josh Brookes "IF" Camier goes to WSB.

vimto moustache - Unregistered

August 16, 2009 11:00 PM

James is in a similar position to what Leon was in last year.He's not the team leader but probably will be next year then just watch him go.Also has anyone else seen James in Coronation St playing Slug?

mick - Unregistered

August 22, 2009 3:25 PM

What I would like to know is. How CAN Camier Pass so Many riders in the race. Is it super human eyesight. Where does he focus when he is racing and passing them.

mick - Unregistered