BSB » Hodgson excited ahead of first test

Neil Hodgson: I just I hope I don't let my fans down. I have had tough times in my career recently but I am excited about coming back to BSB.

Andy C - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 12:18 PM

know wonder stalker struggled last year, he not only had a bike that was unrelable and bits fell off, he also had one that was over weight with a pants swing arm, hope you do well niel just dont blow your teams budget testing before the first race

chris - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 12:27 PM

Well, unless they've manage to get the old Airwaves bikes and just swop fairings l think he's in for a shock. There was was only 2 Yam's to be on last year and they were owned by Airwaves. Walker an't that slow

Tom - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 4:24 PM

I for one think it is great that Neil is back, and all credit to him and Rob Mac for teaming up, can't wait to see how they do. As for a fading rider I DONT THINK SO, good luck Neil :)

yamapimp - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 5:20 PM

Tom...he faded a while ago...Having said that, there realy isn't anyone he should fear in the BSB paddock in 2010 - he should win it really...another easy Chamionship for him. He must look at the entrants every year in all the varying championships and then say, "I'm racing there next year, there's no one in it"

WIGZEY - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 5:34 PM

"So you do not need £2500 to sign 20 prints then Neil?" I think that's a bit unfair Jim. For those of us who have had the pleasure to meet Neil and chat to him will know that's not what he's about. He may come across as a bit of a t**1 on TV sometimes, but in real life he's a great guy and I have some great photos he posed for with me and his autographs which he patiently waited to do for all his fans so I don't doubt his promise one little bit. If you're referring to someone looking to sell them on for a profit then quite right. Those sort of scumbags are right up there with ticket touts in my opinion. Rant over. :-o

Jim Blanchard - Unregistered

December 07, 2009 6:26 PM

So I am a scumbag because I make my living from producing art work and selling it then? Do you work for a living for a commercial organisation or exsist on handouts? Profits is what gives rider like Neil the finance to race, in the first place its business.

Yes, I sell them and I offered Neil some cash to sell them if he signed them but he wanted silly money more than a top F1 driver. He is a 'was' now and ought to retire with some dignity. He is never going to win another championship or at best a race. You should never take for granted when your on the way up as you might need them on the way down. Neil needs to heed that lesson if he wants to continue enjoying himself paid by others.

1 2 3 4 5  »