BSB » Ellison eyes post-Cadwell return – and Showdown

Having now undergone a successful operation to the broken femur he sustained in a practice accident at Thruxton on Saturday, Swan Honda star James Ellison insists his 2010 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship title bid need not necessarily be over...

Locks46+91+38&2

April 18, 2010 2:22 PM

Great stuff James bearing in mind what the outcome could of been that is really good news that you are able to look forward to a quick return.You are a great person James.Look forward to seeing you at Snetterton.I will come and say hello.In the mean time Take the oppurtunity to get pampered man :).I have added No2 to my name as my personal tribute.

DC - Unregistered

April 19, 2010 8:00 AM

Get well soon James.

I bet the series organisers are patting themselves on their backs for the new rules.. still unsure if I like em or not, but at least it means James' season is not totally ruined.

Tom - Unregistered

April 19, 2010 9:54 AM

Hooe you get better soon - I've had it now, you were the 'banker' in my MCM fantasy Team, let's just hope Seeley does the biz til you're back ! :)

Hedgeholer - Unregistered

April 19, 2010 10:13 PM

Yebbut the flip side of this is the new rules won't be so great if they encourage this hugely talented guy to over-reach before he's fully recovered.

I'd rather see him sit out a couple of additional races, get fully recovered not 80%, remind folk what he can do at the end of the season then come back ready to win in 2011.

If he's fit and can do more that's a bonus.

jamie46 - Unregistered

April 19, 2010 11:09 PM

was my tip for the title but even with the new rules cant see it now , if he makes it back for mallory he wont be 100% and will have too much catching up to, bad luck James , would of liked to see you win it this year

roadking03 - Unregistered

April 20, 2010 6:19 AM

I have to agree with Hedgeholder,I want to see him come back at 100%....He still has alot of good years ahead of him.But I guess what sets the racer apart from the common rider is the desire to be #1,in saying that I believe James will know when its time to throw that leg back over that bike.
Praying for Godspeed healing :)

geoff hill - Unregistered

April 21, 2010 8:58 AM

this is sods luck
one minute you don't have a ride.
then you get a top team/bike.
great start of your seasons at brands.
every thing looking rosey, and now the big off.
get well and speedy recovery.
geoff