BSB » Ellison targets Mallory, title still in the offing

Last year's runner-up looks set to make his competition return at Mallory Park.

oksomydancingisbad - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 12:46 PM

Good luck to the lad, nasty injury so shows just how dedicated he is. It's never good to see someone miss out on a title through injury rather than lack of talent so maybe the new rules are the way forward.

Kev46

June 04, 2010 2:22 PM

James,just give it up for 2010.You'd be better off resting yourself for 2011.It was unlikely that you would beat Hill and Brookes anyway.Even Easton is struggling to keep up on that sh1tty privateer bike.

ellisonfan 2010 - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 2:35 PM

A racer does not give up and James is a fighter,and I believe he took 1st and 3rd in his first outing,so I believe he can win on his privateer Honda!!!!He also has a great team behind him.
GO ELLISON!!!!!!!

Martin - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 4:48 PM

I suspect the gap will grow as he gets back to 100% fitness, and he still has to drop the 2 worst results from race she actually qualifies for, but I guess he can still dream. At the very least, he can rebuilt his reputation after a weak 2009 and give himself a shot at a factory ride for 2011. If he's only just got off crutches, his complaint about not beign allowed to ride at Cadwell seems petty at best - is a man in that condition really safe to race against others at 190mph, let alone through the Mountain?

ellisonfan2010 - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 6:58 PM

There are still alot of races left,and alot can happen between now and the end...Not sure finishing in 2nd place in 09 is a bad year...The other riders must of really failed?????Get real Martin...Camier had an out standing year and James did a great job as well.

James Ellison - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 10:50 PM

So Kev46 is your answer to everything in life to quit when things don't go your way??! You'll go far! ....Forgive me for being determined...I've worked bloddy hard to get where I have and a broken bone will not change my focus and I'm not happy just to sit at home and admit defeat if I feel I have a chance at winning the championship. No chance with Hill hey?? I do believe I won the last race and topped the sessions before I crashed on oil....P.S. I wouldn't class 2nd in the championsip in 2009 "weak" that's just disrespectful to Leon and the rest of the field....loser!

Bike Race Guru - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 11:01 PM

@ oksomydancinisbad..Sorry got to disagree..This case is precisely why the new rules are so bad..How can a man come back after missing 6 races and still stand a chance of winning the title?? Only you diehard Ellison fans can think that.. Unfortunately unless you are an Ellison fan its total bollox..Tommy Hill has only missed the podium once all season..After 9 rounds he could find himself on equal points (plus podium credits)with a bloke whoose missed a third of the season..

Barry big arms - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 11:07 PM

It sounds like kev46 has not got a girlfreind and stays at home all day talking **** to his mum. I bet you have never been to a race or can you push bike not get you there. If you had been to race you would see that all riders out there give 100% like James that guy works bloody hard. So why do knobs like you have to slag people off. If you don't like a rider it's up to you but why slag them off I don't like your mum a I don't tell the world how **** she is.

1 2  »