BSB » Highs and lows for new BSB winner Seeley

Alastair Seeley wins his first British Superbike race at Brands Hatch, but crashes out of the other two encounters.

bike Race Guru - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 2:15 PM

Like I said on a previous post.. Seeley won't see this as the result of his hard work.. More the beginning of the hard work.. Hope he makes the top six.. Very humble.. Well grounded guy.. Talented too.. If he makes it to the shootout I can't see him finishing 6th..

suzukis rule - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 2:19 PM

well done for the win in his rookie year in s/bike class ,pity about the two crashes, he could have sealed his place in the shoot out,but the lad and the team are here to race and push hard,and not ride round for safe points,(unlike some) his team mate cudda settled for a podium ? but pushed for a win,they are starting to show up the factory backed team a lot ,props to them,and still in for a chance at the title,an exciting team.back to ireland this week for the ulster grandprix even better

tardozzi - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 2:51 PM

these guys have a chance of the title,they are upping their game at the right time, i dont think either two irish lads will finish sixth,they seem to have more pace on a wet track,and there has to be a wet one or two to come yet,two proper racers,no whinges ,complaints, just enjoy their racing, and more to come i think,

Taz - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 3:02 PM

Nice picture.

I once followed ZX7RR round loch lomand on my GSXR, whatever the guy had done to it their were flames coming out on the down shifts, I was well cooked when I stopped for gas.

highside - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 4:23 PM

defo a down the earth guy used to spanner for a guy who raced superstock with him b4 relentless he used to turn up in his van with his missus and baby and do everything by himself and still be up the front with the ( factory ) backed guys

SeanMcGuinness - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 4:24 PM

I know if I was Leon and I thought Denning had some influence at all at the Suzy factory I would have been bending his ear all weekend to get them to help me out a bit.

@TARDOZZI-TAS would be lucky to get something from the factory when Leon can't get anything and he's fighting for the WSB.

TARDOZZI - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 4:43 PM

think if tas had some of leons bits they would be estatic,they would be delighted with some of tommy hills bits,leons title bid looks to be a long shot now , but suzuki could still have a good pop at the bsb one,if they want a title at all, thats the one to go after

Bike Race Guru - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 8:22 PM

Seeley and Laverty would muller Hill on equal machinery.. I thought Hill was a shoe in for the title.. Not so sure anymore.. Another thing I noticed this weekend.. Reynolds was in the Relentless garage for a change.. He also spoke about Laverty and Seeley for a change as well.. Could the tide be turning at Suzuki GB??

1 2 3 4  »