BSB » Hill off the podium but retains series lead

Hill favours a cautious approach as he secures a pair of solid top ten finishes at Silverstone.

Cubikrube

September 27, 2010 2:58 PM

I think Tommy did well when you look at what all around him were doing. I honestly thought Laverty was going to end up close to the top of the leaderboard as well as Rutter but they both made errors.
Tommy looked proper rough on Eurosport but said it was man-flu, wasn't trying to make excuses just said it as it was. That start in the second race must have left brown stain in his leathers! Much better performance by Tommy in the 2nd race even if some of it was down to others mistakes.
To finish first, first you must finish...finger's x'd for Oulton Tommy and whatever happen, if the winner hasn't won it via the old and new points system then the new system is a joke! (whether that person be Hill, Rutter or whoever)

DBL

September 27, 2010 5:00 PM

Is Crash ever going to update the BSB Championships points table? It's still showing the points (AFTER ROUND 8 OF 12)

We've just have round 11.

I won't mention the WTCC point table as you seem to have given up on that after only 1 round.

How can someone disagree with fact, why don't you look for yourself whoever you were.

oldtimerMKII - Unregistered

September 28, 2010 11:02 AM

DBL, if you want up to date info on UK motorsport results you can't do better than tsl-timing.com, they update their site as soon as the race ends.
They alos have a full season's points tally for each round.

Sillius Soddus - Unregistered

September 28, 2010 9:53 PM

State he was in with that 'flu I was impressed he even put his Leathers on and got out of a warm cozy motorhome, never mind banked the results he did.

I think I might be in the market for a spleen protector.

hot rod - Unregistered

September 29, 2010 1:09 PM

I know what u mean tricati. I have little respect for people under false names putting riders down. I saw him at weekend and he looked rough looked more than just man flu. I now have more respect for him as he brought it home in both races and did just get on with it!!!! Pleb