BSB » Leader Hill to go on the attack at Oulton

Series leader Tommy Hill takes an 11 point advantage into the final three races of the 2010 British Superbike Championship at Oulton Park.

sis - Unregistered

October 05, 2010 2:26 PM

I can really only have the one objective: to be the 2010 British Superbike champion.”

Hope not,
Come on Rutter, Laverty, Seeley etc

Cubikrube

October 05, 2010 3:21 PM

That 50cc in disguise posting? You can tell because you are not actually supporting anyone, just bagging Tommy again. Would be nice if you nailed your flag to a rider...rather than any rider that is not Tommy.

Hopefully Tommy will get the title.
a. Because i support him and want him to do well.
b. He's been the most consistent rider out there
c. He's had some of the worst luck and injuries over the last few years that it would be nice to see the Karma wheel run with him rather than over him.
d. It might make 50cc have an aneurysm or some other dibilitating condition

sis - Unregistered

October 05, 2010 4:12 PM

Kubik or whatever? what are you on? No idea what you are trying to get at?????????????
I haven't read anywhere that I must support a particular rider? As it happens I would like to see Michael Rutter as 2010 BSB Champion. In my mind he is the best rider, and if you were any sort of 'expert' Honda and Suzuki wrote him off as too old!

Wish all u rider bashing vermin would sort it out! Who are u anyway. No rider deserves to be put down. Toseland crutchlow hill are names that spring to mind. If u don't like the riders personally there are tv programs/radio shows that deal with things like them stealing girlfriends and so on. With hill it always seems to be writen in the same way under different names and for some reason rutter is always the best rider. At any meeting the crowd seem to be really behind hill and I guess that's what natters. I bet there is only a few that don't like hill and there all on here. Respect to all riders of any level and sort your lifes u rider knocking d1cks.

Cubikrube

October 05, 2010 6:53 PM

I really like Rutter, good bloke but he wouldn't be in the running for this if it wasn't for the new points system. In any case, Rutter has had 2 dnf's in the last 2 rounds so it would seem unlikely he's in with a chance.

Got my finger's x'd for Tommy and totally agree with the previous comment regarding rider bashing...no matter who they happen to be or what series they are running in there needs to be more respect from some on here. Very few of us put our lives on the line each time we got out to work whereas all these boys and the occasional girl do.

Bike Race Guru - Unregistered

October 05, 2010 7:13 PM

I think rider bashing sucks.. But t0ss3r bashing should be perfectly acceptable on here.. All season I've been defending Tommy Hill on here against t0ss3rs likes of 50cc (see his 1st post on here).. Yet when I happen to say I think Laverty and Seeley are better riders than Hill.. I get somebody pretending to be John Reynolds accusing me of being a keyboard warrior.. All because I accused Reynolds of being in the Worx pit more often than Relentlesss which is clearly true.. Saying a particular rider is better than another doesn't mean either of them are sh1te does it??

reynolds - Unregistered

October 05, 2010 7:38 PM

Sorry guru. I thought u said seeley and laverty would pi55 all over hill if they had equal machinery. And that I knew nothing. Funny how valentine and neil said there bike were the same apart from suspension and electronics(exactly what I said) that they chose to run. And by u and another I got slated for it!!!

Bike Race Guru - Unregistered

October 05, 2010 7:53 PM

In 1978 I sat chatting round a table at the Killinchy meeting.. 5 Englishmen and 7 Irishmen.. Most of those riders I was meeting for the 1st time.. I was a young man then and it was my first ever road race meeting .. All 7 of those Irishmen and 1 of the Englishmen have given their lives to motorcycle racing.. Rider bashing doesn't come naturally to me.. I'll leave that to the 50cc's of this world..

1 2 3 4  »