BSB » I, Superbiker – coming to a cinema near you!

Follow the fortunes and falls of MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship front-runners Tommy Hill, Josh Brookes, James Ellison and Gary Mason in the thrilling, breathless new movie I, Superbiker...

Filter Comments: All | Registered

macten - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 5:30 PM

funny comment "only one of them can win" however in this instance none of the above did think they followed the wrong rider. i will still go to see though should be good

Oli - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 9:44 PM

What a load of cr@p.

Talk about dumbing it down and turning the sport all Hollywood. Lines like 'Hill is the great British hope, having cheated death at the age of just 14, he is now fearless'. Utter bull on so many levels. For starters, Tommy, good as he is, is not even close to being 'The great British hope'. There's a bunch of Brits in WSB and GPs that can fight for that honour. Secondly, no one is fearless. Stupid comment.

The fact that Kiyo doesn't feature just shows this is going to be garbage aimed at the dumbass general public who don't know the sport.

Oli

me - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 10:03 PM

Kiyo didn't feature as one of the four because it had been planned a long time before hand . The documentary started before the Championship began. Brookes, Ellison and Mason were brilliant in 2009 and Tommy Hill showed great spirit when he was given a life line with
Swan Honda at the end of the 2009 Season. Any of those riders could have won the Championship at the start of the season. Ellison got taken out by oil and should have been out for the remainder of the season. But fought back. Tommy and Brookes COULD have won the title, but the film is a documentary about the highs and lows of the sport.

only me - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 10:15 PM

I agree with Oli.I can't imagine why any regular BSB follower would want to go and see this but,if it introduces more members of the public to the sport and in turn brings a few more people through the gates and raises the sports profile to potential sponsers then why not?

Zzz - Unregistered

February 03, 2011 11:18 PM

There talking about bsb 2010. Hill was the great British hope. Don't know if u watched last year but hill was the fastest,highest placed Brit which made him the great British hope. Simples really!!!

Nick636

February 04, 2011 7:05 AM

I don't wanna step on any toes as I am a South African living in South Africa so we REALLY don't see very much of BSB (REALLY sadly, I think it's probably the most exciting series in the world at the moment. )
But looking past the "dramatic" crap they're spewing, I can't wait to get my hands on this. I don't get to watch the races and would love to see some HD video of the awesome things I've only seen in pics.

It bizarre that Kiyo wasn't even a thought though. Quite a strange selection of riders really. Think it'll be SICK to see on cinema though.

1 2 3  »