BSB » Hill to attempt Croft return

The BSB title contender is hoping his Croft appearance will enable him to make up the ground he lost when he missed Oulton Park.

iRONIC - Unregistered

May 10, 2011 9:12 AM

Fair play for the commitment but he is really stupid to return until he is fully fit. desperation, now will maybe lose him the championship later on in the year.

Sick Cylinder - Unregistered

May 10, 2011 9:30 AM

Tommy Hill was interviewed by Eurosport during their WSB coverage and said the Doctor had told him the injury had a six week recovery period, but he would try to be back for Croft.

I would have thought it would be better to sit out this round, but I'm not Tommy Hill!

Whatever he decides - best of luck and sorry to see any rider get injured.

Buelliful .

May 10, 2011 11:08 AM

Even although I have Tommy in my MCN fantasy race team, I cannot help but think he'd be better off skipping this meeting and letting his injuries heal for a bit longer. (Even if I did drop from 300th to 900th last time out!) :(

morini - Unregistered

May 10, 2011 12:32 PM

Sometimes you can be to professional pleasing the sponsers you have a good track brain Tommy just use it in the pit lane.Whatever way its up to you and the team managers guidance.

rob w - Unregistered

May 10, 2011 10:25 PM

Said it before, hard hard kid, he's had to be!!

Neil Hodgson said Tommy more than any other rider he knows can ride in pain!!

Good luck at Croft and please don't bin it!!

in the know - Unregistered

May 11, 2011 9:55 PM

I have had a similar injury. It took 18 months of intensive physio. I couldnt even wipe my.... for weeks never mind ride a bike. Will he pass the medical test that will no doubt be put in place. I do hope so. There are other riders to think of. Josh Brookes was allowed to ride only a few ays after being concussed and
perhaps his concentration wasn't quite 100 per cent as he let go of the bike and it nearly took Eastons head off.