BSB » Oulton Park - Qualifying times

Full qualifying times for the seventh round of the 2011 MCE British Superbike Championship at Oulton Park.

rossi46 - Unregistered

July 16, 2011 4:51 PM

Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride Rossi please, ask for a suzuki ride

bill - Unregistered

July 16, 2011 9:19 PM

James Ellison was in fourth in free practice this morning and in qualifying Walker sat up in front of him on his qualifying lap/ It was mentioned on the commentary and has been 'noted. it has also been noted that Tommy Hill did the same to Hickman on his qualifying lap. There was a de briefing about this sort of behaviour yesterday. Obviously some of the riders couldnt give a toss

Joel - Unregistered

July 17, 2011 12:23 AM

Two questions
1. what is the diff between evo and non evo bike?
2. I live in the states and would like to know how I can see BSB here ?

Any help?

aspinock

July 17, 2011 12:40 AM

Joel,

I can't help you with the 1st question, though the British Superbike website may be of use. As for the second, do a search for Expat Shield, then download the software. After that is done, I believe the BSB is on ITV, for which you can do a search in Expat Shield. This may take a bit of trial-and-error, but it works for me. I watch F1 and MotoGP this way.

Locks46+91+38&35

July 17, 2011 12:52 AM

Hi there Joe ! Glad to read that you are enjoying our BSB race series .I think we are pretty damned lucky here for the riders it attracts and the great racing. Feel pretty blessed at the moment to have John Hopkins riding and i am even more pleased to see him ride like we know he can.I might have a solution for you regarding seeing all the races from where you are.I watch the racing via a TV channel called Eurosport over here its the top bike racing channel in Europe . Well in my opinion anyway . They offer an online monthly subscription for what would probably be about 8 dollars to you.You can get it on 12 month Subs.Eurosport UK Online. www.eurosportplayer.co.uk i am not sure how it would work for you but might be worth having a look. Hope it helps you out.

Locks46+91+38&35

July 17, 2011 1:02 AM

Hey aspinock that sounds like a good possibility but i have a lifetime subscription to one of those Satellite set ups.I only wanted to get Eurosport so i could dump Sky but after i had subscribed i found i had 3500 TV channels but could only get Eurosport in French . Damn !!.

aspinock

July 17, 2011 1:16 AM

Locks46+91+38&35,

My solution isn't perfect - I get random ads on downloading BBC iPlayer, and the feed sometimes drops off, then comes back, but it is free. During the Canadian GP the video and audio went out-of-sinc, which was annoying to say the least. I've also heard that one can buy a certain type of satellite dish, and receive free TV from around the world. I should finally have mentioned that Duke Video provides seasonal reviews of the BSB, etc., and one can probably buy the cinema release of I, Superbiker now.

1 2  »