BSB » Laverty returns to Oulton for Splitlath debut

"This was John's first time on a bike since the crash, and what a place to do it - the same track where he had the accident"

Filter Comments: All | Registered

RawDawg

March 07, 2012 10:08 PM

I read somewhere that Splitlath has got some good motorcycle people working for them this year and they shouldn't be the mess they were last year. I'm hoping so because I got Laverty on my fantasy racing team - I picked him up on the cheap. If he comes goood, I'll be sitting pretty!

mysticmeg - Unregistered

March 07, 2012 11:39 PM

hes way under rated dawg,but i picked the fast laverty ? michael?nobody has seen the best of him yet in bsb,and he has the ability to cream this series (and eugene would agree)

RawDawg

March 08, 2012 1:37 AM

Funny thing is I have both BSB Laverty's - Michael AND John. My 2nd BSB rider was my last pick and of course I was about out of money. He was the only guy in my price range that I half way recognized so I picked him.

Billy - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 6:12 AM

Once again John is the underdog of the BSB paddock, he has a similiar riding style to Eugene and they share the same settings so watch this space.

mysticmeg - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 8:20 AM

hope johms over his injurys,after his big smash,he was able to podium on the old kwack,so hope this aprilia goes well,is there a (crashnet league)in this mcn competition lol,im already in the top 22,000 ffs and lookin good ?

IOM

March 08, 2012 11:38 AM

John is probably the best value rider in MCN's Fantasy League, across all classes. Hope to see him up there and, as said previously, the Aprilia link with his brother may pay dividends.

Here's to a safe successful season for him.