BSB » Tinmouth announces 2012 BSB return


"It is going to be a busy season... I'm really looking forward to it"

Sort Comments: Oldest | Newest
Filter Comments: All | Registered

The Burton Bullet - Unregistered

March 09, 2012 4:32 PM

Would that be the same Jenny Tinmouth that finished over 1 lap in arrears to Philip Crowe at the Brands Hatch Thundersport club meeting at the weekend,and is could that be the same Philip Crowe that was refused an entry into BSB because he was not fast enough to race in BSB superbikes confused.com
A very fast LADY for sure but not fast enough for BSB superbikes.
Just a publicity stunt on behalf of the organisers unless Binladens sponsors are financing Jennys racing to give Binladen a target to aim for.

felix rae - Unregistered

March 09, 2012 4:33 PM

Really? She hardly set the world alight in BSS.
Before people say I'm being sexist, I'm not. I just think that there are far more deserving riders that could have had a shot over her, that's all!
Just PR Bull***t!

Smokin - Unregistered

March 09, 2012 4:50 PM

I've seen quick clubbies come and go. It takes a lot more than a few quick laps at a club meeting to get to National level. Always has always will. Well done to Jenny for putting it all together. And yes, 119mph on the Mountain puts her in a special class of person. No doubt she will join the very exclusive 120 club this year.

The Burton Bullet - Unregistered

March 09, 2012 7:22 PM

Smokin@
Fast clubbies come and go like you say but on sunday there were 12'fast clubbies ' beat Jenny.
Jenny is a very fast lady rider and her achievements on the IOM were astounding but she is not entering the IOM is entering into the best domestic championship in the world for superbikes.
Jenny can ride a bike faster than 99% of the male population but the other 1% are way out of her league.It is just publicity for MSVR.
I am not being sexist i am just giving my opinion.

biscuit - Unregistered

March 09, 2012 9:53 PM

@burton bullet

she is entering iom again this year, got her confirmation this week.

I agree she didn't set the world on fire on ss etc, but let's face it

she is managing to do what a lot of us would love to, ie have a day job and also do the tt and ride in bsb, the best national championship there is

now whether she gets sponsors or a leg up because she is a lady, or any other reason, I don't care. look at young taylor mackenzie in supersport this year, would he be there if it wasn't for his dad? (not that I'm saying its a bad thing)

she has the chance to do what she loves, and I say hats off to her and good luck.

Join the conversation - Add your comment

Please login or register before adding your comments.

Although the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to keep all objectionable comments off these pages, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the poster, and neither Crash Media Group nor Crash.Net will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. If you find a message objectionable, please contact us and inform us of the problem or use the [report] function next to the offending post. Any message that does not conform with the policy of this service can be edited or removed with immediate effect.

© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.