BSB » Bridewell making progress at every opportunity

'Friday was the first time I saw the bike and already I can say that with every session we are making a big progress' - Tommy Bridewell

Tuesday Club! - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 1:20 PM

Hedgehog Tommy, may i take this opportunity to wish you a happy easter, and congratulate you on being a monumental retard. Bridewell crashes no more than any other rider in bike racing. Last season, i believe Josh Brookes smashed more bikes to pieces than any other rider. This year, Tommy Hill has managed to snap the front forks out of the Yam, whilst testing at Spain. Ben Spies crashed twice yesterday at Qatar. I could go on and on, but i cant be bothered for your benefit. Do a little bit of research in future before you come on a forum HATING riders that risk their lives for your entertainment. If you've got nothing nice to say, its sometimes best to say nothing at all. Go ask your mother, she'll agree. One more week off, and you'll be back at school, good luck with your exams! :)

Hedgehog Tommy - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 1:59 PM

Tuesday Club!

Perhaps if you do a little bit of research into paragraphs your posts would be easier to read - maybe its not me who needs to go back to school and sit exams - is this the hallmark of a monumental retard I wonder?

My research has revealed the fundamental difference is that Josh, Tommy and Ben are all running at the front i.e. winners so crashes are understandable, as Tommy is not near the front its a little puzzling

I could go on and on but I can't be bothered for your benefit

PS - Happy Easter

bsbisgoodforyou - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:08 PM

@Hdgehog tommy and tuesdays club,

Please don't turn the bsb postings into another hate site just like the likes of RawDawg have succeeded in doing on the motogp section.
We don't need it on here,hopefully we are a bit more civilised.
Good luck to Tommy and all the other riders.

Hedgehog Tommy - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 2:51 PM

bsbisgoodforyou:

A fair point, as a racer I admire what these guys do and have known some of them for many years

I stand by my view (an opinion which I am entitled to) that Tommy crashes a lot and rarely backs up what he prophesies but I wish him no harm

bsbisgoodforyou - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 4:15 PM

@Hedgehog Tommy,
As you say everyone is entitled to their opinion it's when people start saying they hate another rider it's way out of order.
By the way I agree Tommy has done his fair share of crashing but he does bring some much needed humour to the paddock.We don't want the clinical motogp where the riders are too scared too say what they really think in case they upset a sponsor.
Nice to see Chris Walker up there as well.
Enjoy the racing.

Tuesday Club! - Unregistered

April 08, 2012 4:53 PM

Look at the agree/disagree on the comments above!!!
I'll say no more.
7th on the grid is a fantastic achievement for tomorrows first race. Top work for a rider who hasn't been on a superbike for 6 months, until 2 days ago.