BSB » Haga: I had a few on the grass moments

"I was starting to lose grip with the rear tyre and I had a few on the grass moments which meant I lost places" - Noriyuki Haga.

Hagaispastit - Unregistered

April 17, 2012 2:46 PM

Well, it does not look like Nori is up to it, I think he has had too long in SBK trotting around mid pack and always has an excuse. OK race one technical problems, race two, Hill is on the same bike and goes like a rocket, it looks to me like he is the new Valentino Rossi, best kit, best pay, Loyal fanbase based on his past reputation,but never delivering. Putting him in BSB is a bit like the big casinos having a an ex heavyweight champ on the door, faded glory !!

aa - Unregistered

April 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Give him a break, he's brand new to BSB and is having to adjust to our quirky circuits. He's new to the bike and to top it off BSB is one of the most competetive series out there.

BSB isn't "easy" full stop.

kiwibob

April 18, 2012 1:00 AM

Hagaispastit i can see you have never raced anything more than a scooter other wise you would know that race one setup leads to changes for race 2 set up and i would expect to see nori up the front of bsb in the next few races and will look forward to your comments then

bobisahagafanboy - Unregistered

April 18, 2012 8:51 PM

I bow to your superior racing past Bob, you imply you are an expert so I am suitably humbled, but however I am entitled to my opinion and he has been past it since he bottled the title against Spies, he is only here for the money,Muir will sack him by round 6,the last time he rode a Ducati SBK at Oulton he couldn't mix it with the BSB boys so I don't see what will change 8 years later, Remember he wasn't even considered untill Hutchy broke a leg if he was so good he would still be in World Supers, but he is not.

Rob - Unregistered

April 25, 2012 8:54 PM

Well you can say what you like here about Nori,but i will tell you this,he never gives less than 100% every time in every single race..........
You can guarantee he will get it together soon and when he does the field had better watch out because he will be biting there ass before you know it.!!