BSB » Snetterton 300 - Race results (1)

Full race results (1) for the fourth round of the 2012 MCE British Superbike Championship at Snetterton

bhp - Unregistered

May 27, 2012 2:06 PM

Come on crash make the site registered only to Get rid of these snide snakes with no passion for the sport just faceless belittling of riders.

Check there ups if you can and bet it will be from same location.

MUPPETTS

bhp - Unregistered

May 27, 2012 2:26 PM

@philarmHe is probably a good judge of character then. he blanked you so u never spoke to him and u know all this about him. think you are the same guy who comes on here year after year with different names to get reactions.

if you don't like him so much why watch it. It is called british super bike championship! and he is british super bike champion. If a rider doesn't speak to me at a race i wouldn't come on a website and personally and snidely attack him. if someone pisses me off i would rather say it to there face. all riders are easily accessible at races. Thats just your way i guess. bet If you get short changed at a shop you don't go and ask for it but find a website where you can moan about it with know one ever knowing your name. SAD REALLY

Mason

May 27, 2012 2:30 PM

@ bhp

Dunno about you but when I've been at races and seen a rider they always spoke, I remember at brands in 2008 seeley went past on a moped, saw me looking at him and said hi as he went past, same with walker, even got a how are you off brooks on his way to the loo lol

bhp - Unregistered

May 27, 2012 2:36 PM

I agree don't think i have been blanked by anyone other than brooks myself. not going to slag him off though. I personally don't think all these people who slag off riders either Don't go to races or No nothing off the sport. Hill has always had time for me. He is confident but not cocky/arrogant

philarm - Unregistered

May 27, 2012 2:52 PM

Right so just cause he is british he gets my support. Its a public forum where you are aloud to formulate you opinions on things I enjoy the racing just not a fan of tommy hill. I suppose you all like all the riders and never slag any of them off.

bill - Unregistered

May 27, 2012 3:01 PM

@BHP.

" Come on crash make the site registered only to Get rid of these snide snakes with no passion for the sport just faceless belittling of riders "

HA HA HA your post would have some merit if you were registered yourself. NUMPTY.

Mason

May 27, 2012 8:12 PM

I don't like all the riders, be easier to say who i do like, walker, shakey, easton, tinmouth

the rest i don't not like but i wouldnt go out of my way at a meeting to meet them.

it is a public forum but the story was about race result not about a certain rider. why not go on the story about hill to moan about him. all this story shows is he won by over a second so to be honest not really the place to moan when they won by a margin

Graff - Unregistered

October 16, 2012 1:53 PM

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of information.
I'm satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thermocouple Thermometer