BSB » Karl Harris commits to PR Kawasaki for 2013

Following a part-season campaign in 2012, Karl Harris will stay with PR Kawasaki full-time for the 2013 British Superbike Championship.

@BSB_Forum - Unregistered

October 28, 2012 1:34 AM

On a forum I used to run, I was very critical of Karl in 2011, saying he was past it, and when he joined PR Kawasaki again this year, my comments were the same.

However, he has made me eat a rather large slice of humble pie with his performances this year, but the big question is ....

Which Karl Harris will turn up next year? The quick Karl Harris, or the crasher?

Richard Mushet

October 28, 2012 9:25 AM

Karl definitely proved himself on the bike in those last few rounds of this season, just hope he can carry on for next year, as well as another strong showing at the TT. I was a big critic of the big man, but he's made me eat my words with some real commitment this year.

Green Monster

October 28, 2012 9:31 PM

I used to be a fan of Karl's but after hearing AND seeing some of his behaviour off track I've lost all respect for him. As previously mentioned though he does have talent for riding and no one can take that away from him.

Sandbag

October 29, 2012 10:33 PM

Cant believe that the series is so short of talented riders that PR have had to draft in the crash test dummy. The Bomber is an apt name for someone who has destroyed the amount of Japanese machinary he has.Lets hope his crashing antics dont affect the real riders.

Spitfire - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 11:47 AM

Makes me laugh how many people are on here attacking Karl's size and weight. Unless you are Casey, Jorge or Valentino, I'm guessing that Karl is a much better rider than any of you. Sure he's crashed in the past but so have many other riders. Karl got some the teams best ever results in such a short space of time last year so he totally deserves a shot this year! Pleased for the man. All the best Karl.

rugbyleague - Unregistered

October 31, 2012 11:51 PM

Wow. You lot are so fast and all knowing from your seats.
Give the lad a break. Why can't we, in the UK just get over trying to put everyone down and wish them success in the future?
I am pretty sure everyone reading this has made mistakes?
Let those who are brave/talented/willing have a go!
Gives you something to talk about though I suppose....
Actions speak louder than words.

« 1 2