BSB » EXCLUSIVE Shane Byrne - Q&A

"I'm hungrier than ever. From a championship point of view all I'd done last year was achieve the same as other people. I want to be the top guy" - Shane Byrne.

rolex replica - Unregistered

May 23, 2013 8:10 AM

I am very enjoyed for this side. Its a nice topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.

b - Unregistered

March 02, 2013 6:00 PM

i want shakey to stay in bsb because its the best by far and he's the man to beat...shame Hills retired... i mean taking a break

olschl

February 21, 2013 3:44 AM

I am so thankful I discovered BSB and have even gotten some of my friends here in the U.S. interested. At our Fall motorcycle rally, I played the last few races of the season and they couldn't believe the action and the tight BSB tracks. Now they all know Shane "Shakey" Byrne and are waiting for me to share the race downloads this season. Rooting Shakey on the entire way!

ColonelClaw

February 19, 2013 1:57 PM

@DreadUK I would actually go as far as to say BSB attracts a much nicer class of racer - take people like Shakey, Rutter, Josh Brookes, Alex Lowes, Stalker etc, they're all guys who come across as happy and down to earth in interviews, and willing to share a joke or meet fans.
I've got my tickets for the Brands opener already, can't wait!

Nakoma

February 19, 2013 12:21 PM

One of my favourite riders ever...

Just always comes accross as a down to earth nice bloke who you could go for a pint with.

Was cheering him on the podium at the final rounds at Brands was emotional when he pushed for the win. Just one of those amazing moments in sport similar to when Tommy Hill took the champ by a fraction the year before.

Agreed I'd love to see him on a top bike in WSBK to see how he'd get on against his old rivals and friends. Also interested to hear the truth about the machinery was on when he was there as most haters and trolls say he had the best machinery and failed. Saying tha the only thing similar he had to Checa was the fairing would confirm what we all suspect..

Will be buying the book..

DreadUK - Unregistered

February 19, 2013 9:13 AM

Good interview. A well liked bloke and I think for good reason, Shane seems pretty down to earth and is almost always smiling which makes such a change from some of the miserable so and so's in the sport.

I'll buy your book mate just to learn the truth about the dark side of m/c racing!

1 2  »