BSB » BSB race results (2) - Oulton Park.

Robbo #31 - Unregistered

May 05, 2008 7:00 PM

I know Karl Harris definately needs some luck, hopefully sooner rather than later as i've got him in my MCN Dream Team. Great ride by Shakey Burne in the 2nd race, i think he would of won the race regardless of Sykes/Haslam coming together.

roadking03 - Unregistered

May 05, 2008 8:24 PM

Just want to say congrats to James Ellison from the other side of the pond. He rode hard and kept his head in the race. Hope brother Dean is ok.praying for him GOOD LUCK at Brands Hatch

Andy Bright - Unregistered

May 05, 2008 10:58 PM

Can I just say that I am slightly annoyed at the fact that Cal Crutchlow''s crash in race 2 seemed to get more headlines so far, than the crash on Hilltop involving Dean Ellison. The crash on Hilltop happened right in front of me when Steve Mercer lost it by the marshall hut and then Dean came over the brow at speed, not able to avoid Mercer''s machine in the middle of the track. I won''t go into details but Dean was out cold and not moving at all for the duration that the medical car and ambulance were there, we still don''t know how he is to be honest.
It would be nice for some of the motorsport news to keep an eye on riders other than the top guys.

Andy B

roadking03 - Unregistered

May 06, 2008 1:55 AM

Hey Andy I talked to James Ellison he said his brother had a concusion and got a slight groin injury seems that he will be ok just really sore. at least that is what I got from our conversation. praying for him.

Andy - Unregistered

May 06, 2008 7:46 PM

Hi, Thank god for that, it really looked nasty.
Hope for a speedy recovery for Dean and well done to James.
Thanks for the news guys I feel better now.

Caroline - Unregistered

May 06, 2008 8:41 PM

I was on hilltop right at the scene of the crash, it looked very nasty, but thanks to you guys we now know he's ok. It would be nice to know how the riders are regardless of whether their the top riders or not.

1 2  »