BTCC » Jackson wins as season hits half way

Mat Jackson takes victory in race three at Croft

Dr Thompson

June 19, 2011 8:29 PM

So when Plato says it it is whinging, but when you say it it isn't.

Anyway, I was going to attend Snetterton, I'm not now. I really don't see the point. However well done to Mat, at least he is likeable.

Taz - Unregistered

June 19, 2011 8:45 PM

@Dr Thompson

I was just making a point without having a hizzy fit like plato did at the last round.

You think Matt (the cheat) Neil is likeable, says it all really

Taz - Unregistered

June 19, 2011 9:44 PM

Fair doos', me bad.

I was wondering, I'd fallen of my chair because some said Matt Neil was likeable, all makes sense now. Mat Jacksons performace in the 1st race was top drawer.

mickb - Unregistered

June 20, 2011 11:49 AM

I've been a Mat Jackson Fan for a while since his days in the BM's. Would love to see him have a stab at the title but he needs a team mat up there- Sheddon is never that far behind Niel and often takes points off his rivals.

I'am not sure the airwaves focus is on the hondas pace either so hopefully they can develop it over the summer months.

Dangerous Dave - Unregistered

June 21, 2011 7:29 PM

Matt Jackson drove well to win in race 3, but, that car was like a missile in a straight line, however, I didn't see any whingeing from Nick Foster or Rob Collard and Rob still got the fastest lap.
Maybe there,s a lesson there for Mr Plato to learn, he knows he spoke like a be##end at Oulton Park and no doubt regrets his actions!! Time will tell!!

chrischats - Unregistered

June 24, 2011 4:48 PM

Mat Jackson and Airwaves Racing are more than capable of winning the Championship this year. It's got nothing to do with having a team mate up there with you. Lets face it Neal and Shedden a re both in the title hunt and as we have seen already this year they are more than capable of knocking each other about. Jackson is far mmore consistent than Mat Neal, and lets face it last time Matt Neal was leading the championship at the half way point in the season he was racing for Vauxhall and who won it that year? Turkington. Was Matt 2nd? No Plato was. Was he 3rd? No Giovanardi was!