The BTCC season roars back into life this weekend at Snetterton with the sixth round of the year kick-starting a hectic run that will decide who emerges from the 2013 campaign victorious.
Matt Neal is the man to beat for Honda having established a handy lead over Pirtek Racing's Andrew Jordan, but Jason Plato, Gordon Shedden and Colin Turkington are all close behind in what seems set to be one of the more open championship battles seen in recent years.
All five have been race winners this year and will expect to add to their respective win totals as the season goes on, while a number of others – such as Rob Collard and Mat Jackson – will be eager to take a trip to the top of the podium before the season is out.
But who will emerge on top at the end of the season?
• Will Neal – leader at this stage for the fourth straight year – be able to hold on for a fourth title?
• Will Jordan add an overall crown to the Independents' title he took last year?
• Will Plato show the skills that have made him the most successful driver in series history in terms of wins to take his third title?
• Will Shedden become the first man to defend the title since Fabrizio Giovanardi in 2008?
• Will Turkington celebrate his BTCC return by carrying eBay Motors to honours?
To log your vote, simply CLICK HERE
and feel free to let us know your thoughts in the comments below…