F1 » Raikkonen: We have to start outscoring Vettel

Kimi Raikkonen says it is vital to start outscoring Sebastian Vettel in the F1 title race - starting in Spain next weekend

oldtimer - Unregistered

May 04, 2013 2:28 PM

He does'nt say much but when he does he only states the obvious. Let's hope they all start to outscore Vettel because it will be another very boring season otherwise.

benignlyindifferent

May 04, 2013 9:42 PM

What do you mean he doesn't say much? I along with another 189,000 followers on Twitter am anxiously awaiting Kimi's next post. His last post in January of 2012 stated, I am glad to be back. I just know his next post will be equally dramatic. Actually, I think we should start a contest to see when he will post again:)

benignlyindifferent

May 05, 2013 10:11 AM

MyName,
Ah, but he does, and it is linked to his official site and he is followed by Martin Brundle as well as other notables. I suspect it was launched for his return to Lotus and then after a few tweets he really could not be bothered with it.

Bugoy - Unregistered

May 05, 2013 2:11 PM

I am curious though how will the lotus team respond when the european swing of F1 starts. I hope they don't do anything near what they did last season when they waned in the second half of the season.

richard

May 07, 2013 5:10 PM

taz. your post reads two ways. no the cars will be totally different next season, new aero, new engine etc, so I presume that you are talking about being in the same team next season? I think that is unlikely. interestingly, I see that luluis now saying that he would not mind partnering ferdi or seb. does this mean that he might move again?

1 2  »