F1 » Senna: My odds of F1 graduation are much better in 2010

tommivo - Unregistered

August 27, 2009 3:06 PM

Senna...? not one of the best but a big name sure helps!
And to retain people to F1, I think the best would be to get rid of Trulli, Fisichella, Badoer, Nakajima, Kovalainen and replace them with Bruno Senna vs Nicolas Prost (Ha, ha, ha....), Loeb, Rossi and Pastrana... :)

The Inibex - Unregistered

August 27, 2009 5:19 PM

Look, the keyboard drivers attack...
Senna himself said the boy is a class rider since he was a kid. I don't know why, but guy started to race a litle bit late, but surely did very well. Let's wait and see before judging.

richard

August 27, 2009 5:42 PM

inibex, how many years is it now since senna said that??at least 15, so bruno lalli must have been only about 8, so how on earth could ANYONE know what he would be like! but the incessant outpourings from bruno lalli, is very tiring. there are many, many others, equally as good if not better, who deserve the chance. changing his name was hardly a masterstroke, except as a marketing stunt! if he tests and proves himself faster than any other, then fine, give him a chance, but why on earth he could not do that on his own name , i just do not know. i presume that prost, mansell, lauda etc are all lined up as well????

Shrieker

August 27, 2009 7:46 PM

Richard,

He tested alongside di grassi in The Honda test last november, and beat him hands down. Plus di grassi head prior experience with an F1 car with Renault. He also fared a lot better than Grosjean in Gp2. And Grosjean got the F1 ride before Senna did, which is not totally fair.

I hope he gets his chance with a decent car.

JohnsonsEvilTwin

August 27, 2009 8:30 PM

I dont know much about this Senna,
But if he has half of what made Ayrton, He will be special. I like how he turned down DTM to get an F1 drive and having no back up. It shows confidence, I only hope he has some charisma too!

theyank

August 27, 2009 8:41 PM

Johnson - thought you would like this one.

I submitted a post to you which contained mostly asterisks and meaningless but real words. I intended it as a parody of someone else's communications to you. I concluded by saying that I didn't see how you could possibly disagree with me. Someone at crash obviously thought that all the asterisks were naughty words and deleted my post.

Out here in the colonies we tend to blame a little old lady in tennis shoes working in the bowels of some nameless government bureaucracy for such foolishness. I think she's moonlighting for crash. :D

The Inibex - Unregistered

August 27, 2009 9:39 PM

Oh, sure Richard, you're the god of management in F1 and know that there are many better drivers in the world. Where do you work? McLaren? Ferrari? Who are you? Drivers have talent since they are kids, you must know this. I'd rather believe Senna than you. And I'm not saying the guy will be champion and ****... I'm just saying, let's wait. Time will tell.

robsurrey - Unregistered

August 27, 2009 10:01 PM

The Honda test was his first time in an F1 car, the test lasted 3 days and at the end he was only 3 tenths slower than Jenson. Considering how much experience Jenson has I think that's pretty impressive. I always think of the dog incident when I hear his name!

1 2  »