F1 » Button not thinking of title in Japan

rob01

October 01, 2009 12:54 PM

Makes me wonder why no other team is offering Button a ride. After all he is almost a shoe in for this years title. But no offers from anyone including his own team. Things that make you go hmmmm hmmmm??? It was so easy this year, a caveman could of done it.

hnp - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 1:08 PM

Rob01 - if it's that easy why aren't you out there challenging?!

Why read the article if you clearly can't stand the guy (from previous posts as well), and why keep repeating the same old things?

I don't understand why so many people come on here just to make negative comments. I mean half of them have barely have anything to do with the content of article they're commenting on.

FromeBoy - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 1:47 PM

Indeed hnp, I guess some people get their pleasure out of life by putting other people down rather than celebrating achievements. Trying to bring everyone down to their level I suppose.

I wonder if we'll hear about a 'trick diffuser' in this thread? :p

Andy - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 2:00 PM

Button is an ordinary driver who got an opportunity to drive an extraordinary car which perfectly suited his driving style at the start of the season.
He isnt championship material and it will be shame if he wins the championship...

FromeBoy - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 2:23 PM

Andy...who should win it this year then? If Button has the most points at the end of the season then he definitely will be championship material. Doesn't mean he's the best driver necessarily but hey, that's not stopped others in the past.

RacerGil - Unregistered

October 01, 2009 7:29 PM

Button has exactly the approach that is required. He has driven excellently all year, even though at times he seemed less on his games. I was never a fan of his, but I cannot deny that his smooth style, his ability to manage the machinery, and his poise make him more than a worthy champion, if he wins. Most people don't seem to realize that the road to the championship is not an easy cruise. Champions must overcome adversity during the season that often brings them to the brink of losing. Think of JV in 97, LH last year, Kimi the year before, Fred the year before that etc. It is rare that a champion blazes from start to finish. Yes I know that it has happened, but I said rare.

yawn - Unregistered

October 02, 2009 1:12 AM

@Rob01 & Andy--You two are nothing but Button bashers and have nothing better to do than post garbage every time Buttons name pops up. Andy you even bash Button in an article about Rubens.Anyone who wins the WDC deserves it because they SCORED THE MOST POINTS !!!!. Saying a driver doesn't deserve it is pathetic. You two clowns have some serious issues.

rob01

October 02, 2009 3:02 AM

yawn, your off the mark with me. I do not dislike Button or his driving skill. It's more of the set up and gifts he got from Max. Why do you think Brawn is not offering Mr.Smooth the money? He is an ok driver but I don't rate him WDC material. He is backing into a championship after a big jump start. He will win it but I will not applaud.

1 2  »