F1 » Rate the class of F1 2009!

Jenson Button lifted the laurels, Sebastian Vettel ran him closest, Rubens Barrichello and Mark Webber both had their days in the sun and Lewis Hamilton helped to produce the turnaround of the season - so who was the real star of F1 2009...?

richard

November 30, 2009 4:07 PM

i have just rated and found that the system goes back to the beginning again. this means that uou can log your ratings as many times as you want. crash.net, you need to do something about that or else the result will be badly skewed!

Doughnuts Anyone

November 30, 2009 4:11 PM

75% of drivers are not that good and can't see why they get a drive in my eyes 2010 will be just as BORING as 2009 if not more.

Cannot wait for the 2010 Superbike/Supersport MotoGp/125/Moto2 season to start and that is where you get good racing from.

2 wheels are better then 4 all always will be facted.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Doughnuts Anyone

November 30, 2009 4:38 PM

@Observe this

Coz it is the off season and there is nothing to do and the start of the 2010 bike season taking to long to arrive. Also the headline of the topic made me to scoll my eye ball back on a F1 topic for onces that is my reason.

Plus the comment also made from motogpfan :) :) :)

Hannah.

November 30, 2009 4:50 PM

I think
Button-8-Pretty much flawless for the first 7 races but then just couldn't deliever
Vettel-9-Showed tremendous speed and put in some great races but too many mistakes
Barichello-8-Prooved that his seat in F1 was very deserved,a few great races and always near or in front of Button
Hamilton-10(obviously!:p)-Constantly put his car infront of where it should've been, 2 wins and 5th place both which looked impossible at the start, made fewer mistakes than in 07&08
Raikkonen-8-A great win, picked up the pieces after Massa was injured but didn't always put 100% in I feel
Rosberg-8-34.5:0 says something!
Trulli-4-Probably unfair but I really don't like him after the Sutil incident :p

JJJ

November 30, 2009 4:50 PM

I'd vote Kimi 9...Just because you have to have a winner...but he could be in the 8 category as well. Otherwise:

8: Vettel, Webber, Heidfeld, Massa, Hamilton
7: Liuzzi, Sutil, Barichello, Button, Trulli
6: Buemi, Fisichella, Kubica, Glock, Kubica, Alonso
5: Alguersuari
4: Piquet, Grosjean, Bourdais
3: Kovalainen
1: Hate to say it but, Badoer was just painful to watch.

JJJ

November 30, 2009 4:54 PM

And putting Kubica in 6 twice doesn't mean I think he should get a twelve. Really did only 2 good races (Brazil, Australia) and otherwise got owned by Heidfeld. It's no secret that I think he's overrated.

Over three years Heidfeld scored more points...Sure Heidfeld is a bit af a boring character, but that doesn't make Kubica an elite driver.

James - Unregistered

November 30, 2009 5:06 PM

I can allready tell i will get many disaggrees for this but here it goes

leaving results asside for a moment, Luca Badoer impressed me the most this year. Hadnt driven the car since December 08 and would have been a lot different thanks to developments by the time he drove it again in Valencia, hadnt raced in 10 years in ANY motorsport category, comes to a track he doesnt know and is only 2 seconds shy of Raikkonen who is one of the best drivers in the world. I know in F1 2 seconds is a lot but it still impressed me taking all those things into account.

1 2 3  »