F1 » Hamilton: If anyone will be favoured, it's Button

Whilst recognising that he and Fernando Alonso 'perhaps in certain cases didn't work together well enough' in 2007, Lewis Hamilton insists he will not in any way be favoured over new team-mate Jenson Button at McLaren-Mercedes in F1 2010

f1000 - Unregistered

January 30, 2010 4:59 PM

I like both drivers,slightly more in favour of Hamilton,but I think He will be favoured more than Button.
I would like to be proved wrong,though! :)

jeff88cirl1 - Unregistered

January 30, 2010 5:45 PM

the team is built around hamilton. any driver going there better be ready to be a number two because there is no way they will have the same machinery. hamilton has always been the number one there and always will be. which is a shame because it will be sad to see button struggle.

sennaforever

January 30, 2010 5:50 PM

I'm not a huge fan of JB but I have to express my view that JB just might end the season with more points than LH due to his smooth driving style and having to conserve fuel and tyres but I think that LH will give us more excitement providing he doesn't just set out to beat MS at every given opportunity, we all saw how badly that worked out for JPM( there was a wasted talent cos he couldn't focus on anything else )

George Zaidan

January 30, 2010 5:51 PM

@Locks46&91 even though I agree with you, you really aught to make a comparison with some other creature... birds and chickens are said to be very intelligent, it is their small brains that gives us the impression that they are unintelligent creatures.

Hannah.

January 30, 2010 6:17 PM

No trust me, chickens really are thick...I have 5 in the garden :p

Anyway, I really do believe Lewis and Jenson will be equal, the whole pit garage personnel have been changed to make the sides as equal as possible and start from a fresh sheet. They both respect eachother and at the end of the day, despite what anyone says, McLaren do want to win the Constructors Championship.
If Kovi's position in the team was as everyone is suggesting, why would McLaren swap him for someone who should be better and has proven so??? They wouldn't, they'd keep Heikki :p

1 2 3 4  »