F1 » PICTURE GALLERY: Renault R30

See all the best shots from the launch of the striking new Renault R30 at the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia today

Filter Comments: All | Registered

andrew mac

January 31, 2010 10:30 PM

The colour scheme reminds me of the yellow council vans in these parts! :p

Still, it is a good paint job thanks to it's simplicity. Way better than the grey merc which surely must be the worst paint job so far (with McLaren not far off).

Hannah.

January 31, 2010 10:46 PM

I can think of nothingelse but a bumble bee when I look at it :p

Agree about the Mercedes, but I much prefer the McLaren to the Sauber which is also very bland, admittedly the Ferrari is the best looker (colour and shape included) so far :blush: obviously this gorgeous Renault wins on the livery front, strange to think that this time last year we were slagging of that ING insprired orange car which was nothing other than disguisting!!!

:D

andrew mac

January 31, 2010 11:08 PM

Either way, the Renaults and the Ferraris will be the easiest to spot.

But the Ferrari is the best looking car so far and is probably one of the best looking Ferrari F1 cars since the sharknosed 156 F1.

Hannah.

January 31, 2010 11:27 PM

Yes ok, the Ferrari is the best looking, mainly coz of the striking colour and sleek, elegent curves. Personally, I think the McLaren needs to have more of the orange/red, but again I love the curves on it :)

I'm just hoping that the Red Bull and Toro Rosso are a lot less similar this season, when a driver driving one of the cars can't tell the difference between their own pit crew and the sister team's it means there is a problem. Made for a great comical moment though!!! :D

Anyway, I'm planning on getting up in the morning so I'm going to bed, night everyone :)

Dave S - Unregistered

January 31, 2010 11:57 PM

I like the colour scheme - reminiscent of the old Jordans when HHF improbably challenged for the WDC. It will certainly be easier to pick them out, which is handy as they will be in the midfield.

Red Bull and Torro Rosso should be easy too. Fast car = Red Bul etc

Frank G

February 01, 2010 4:43 AM

Nice car!
But in terms of looks, I think that the Sauber looks the best with the Ferrari #2 and the Renault in a close 3.
No patriotisms... just my opinion.