F1 » Rosberg to have upper hand on Schumacher

Mark Webber believes that former Williams team-mate Nico Rosberg can be top dog at Mercedes GP this year.

J.E.T - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 7:30 PM

107SS wrote
"After something like eight thousand kilometres of testing in Spain we was told to wait till Bahrain now we are being told to wait till race seven or eight, wouldn't that be a shade late?"

Not at all, I was refering to a teammate battle within a team. I wasnt "telling" anyone anything!

IF you are going to judge a driver based on one race in a 19 race season YOU ARE A FOOL!
Hence why i said wait for race 7 OR 8 so.
Do you have a problem with it.... I guess so huh?

Manxie - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 8:21 PM

This article was about MW gobbing off (AGAIN) about how NR is having the upper hand over MS etc. etc.

MS will come good, I'm sure, however, the point is that MW finished far down compared to his team mate (after the first race), but still has the stupidity to comment over a fellow driver who even outshon him on his return after a 3 year sabatical.

MW - pls do yourself a favour and focus on your racing... nothing else, and maybe you will start matching that young upstart team mate of yours... just maybe :)

richard

March 25, 2010 8:23 PM

johnson, you seem to have a fixation on race 7 or 8. i am puzzled as to why you think that that is going to be a watershed. i am sure schumi expects to get the upper hand at the next race, or there again, he might never get the upper hand. only time will tell.

Manxie - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 8:33 PM

richard, i tend to agree with your last sentence.

one more thing i would like to add to this article from MW is that it was his team mate who would have won the last race, was it not for that issue with his car, and MW ended, driving an identical car at a lowly 8th position... sorry guys, i arrest my case. MW and LH should learn to show more respect to their fellow drivers and let them speak for them selves... or not? :-o

JETq3 - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 8:51 PM

Richard

So 107 has a snidy dig because I said "give it some time"( 7 or 8 races) and you must follow up?

I have no fixation!

7 or 8 or even 9 races is roughly a third to halfway through the season. You can see a pattern emerge from this. This all boils down to what Gasolini said and I disagreed with earlier.

I have given my LISTED reasons why earlier on this very thread!

Now if you cant understand the context of that then whatever else I write henceforth will be lost upon you.

richard

March 25, 2010 8:57 PM

johnson, no i cannot understand the context of what you are saying! it must be my old age. thats my excuse, whats yours? and i DO hope that you dont resort to the obnoxious posts of about a week ago!

« 1 2 3 4 5  »