F1 » Rosberg to have upper hand on Schumacher

Mark Webber believes that former Williams team-mate Nico Rosberg can be top dog at Mercedes GP this year.

kiwibob - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 10:42 PM

Both these drivers deserve our respect for having the ability to drive a car a this evel.For people to sit in thier chairs and mouth off stupid statements is easy but even on there worst dat they can say been there done that what have any of u done who knock them never been there never done that Right u done NOTHING except make take cheap shots Bob

JET - Unregistered

March 25, 2010 10:44 PM

richard

Your age is of no concern to me nor are your posts, unless of course you are questioning me, or indirectly making snidy remarks with your pal.

So may I ask why I need an "excuse"? And to what "obnoxious" comments were you refering?

All i have done is engaged my opinion on a thread which was in polarity to that of Gassolini. I disagree with him, But not always. And he can even say its a "sport".

So without being abrupt, may I suggest you read his posts on the thread and mine then draw a conclusion without having to spill your guts up on these pages everytime you disagree with me(so often its actually scary)

Mark _

March 25, 2010 10:59 PM

Richard - JET is saying that we should wait until later in the season to judge Schu's performance compared to Nico. Is it really that hard to figure out what JET is saying here?

If we are supposed to judge a driver based on the season opening race then based on the last two seasons surely Bourdais is better than Vettel?

JET - Unregistered

March 26, 2010 7:13 AM

I didnt expect you to understand. Seems to me everyone can understand except you and Richard for some reason?

And I would like to add, if you are in disagreement you obviuosly feel that Nico Rosberg IS the better driver having beaten Schumacher on his first race after 3 years....by 2 second over an entire race.

I prefer to wait wait before making judgement.

I can see why you and richard would judge someone so readily and prematurely, YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!

richard

March 26, 2010 8:05 AM

johnson. i have NEVER said that either nico or schumi would be better than the other! it is not for me to judge. all i said is that we should wait and see how the season pans out.

and as regards the obnoxious remarks and attack a week ago. you have a very short memory! it wasnt against me, sunny rob or andrew this time, but another who had to put up with your attacks!

JET - Unregistered

March 26, 2010 9:26 AM

Are you serious?
When I reacted to a poster saying "I should worry about my long lost african tribe"?

Do you not think that is antagonistic ON A MOTORSPORT THREAD! I had my Lawyer phone crash to actually remove all those remarks as everytime I flagged it, crash ignored my emails AGAIN!

THERY WERE RACIST COMMENTS RICHARD! Against my people, even if they are white. That is it from me on the subject and if you cannot see that, well then you truly are suffering from your own self-diagnosed affliction!

And ask Andrew or Rob when the last time it was that I "attacked" them as you so kindly put it!

Lastly, why question me BY NAME when what you are doing is actually agreeing with me here?

Manxie - Unregistered

March 26, 2010 4:20 PM

JET - I've been labelled a racist (if only they knew), stupid etc. etc. by some guys on here, for the simple reason that I condemned LH quick gob.

I actually contemplated legal action... for 1 sec, then changed my mind as giving some of these *****s on here such attention would be shamefully wasteful.

So if you don't mind me saying this to you.. why bother getting into some sort of slagging war with any of them :)

« 1 2 3 4 5  »