F1 » Force India confirms Lotus, Aerolab legal action

Force India starts legal action against Lotus Racing, Mike Gascoyne and Aerolab for a breach of intellectual property

Filter Comments: All | Registered

what - Unregistered

June 03, 2010 6:35 PM

@Ak: You are India and you are saying this?

Are you nuts? He's clearly running the best Airline in India! He can get away with cheaper service too but he has committed to his country and that reflects on many of his actions.

Ok nobody is perfect but he's surely better than many other billionaires from India.

Ak - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 2:25 AM

i followed his moves and I know for sure, he has done nothing of that sort to make india proud.

Force India, the name was only formed to gain advantage from the Indian hype.. and nothing else.

2 good drivers from india and nothing done to get them on board.. Malaysian team, lotus tries to promote fauzy.. mclaren promoting british drivers, merc german drivers, toyota and honda tried for jap drivers, spyker tried for dutch driver albers.. etc.. Open your eyes, narain and karun are f1 material if you give them the right machinery

what - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 11:02 AM

@AK:

Are you making your Country proud by posting against VJ?
Did the Indian gov make this team? No he made this team from his own money and he's not inclined to take an India driver if he feels he's not ready for one.
When did Ferrari last won a world title with an Italian driver?

Narain actually dismissed FI when it was new and kind of insulted VJ's team. So its him who lost it.
Karun was promised a go last year and he was in VJ's card in a year or two. But he's already found HST now.

Yes Force India name is to gain attention. But he could have also named it Kinsfisher. And that would have been better for his brand.

Give him a break!

The Consultant - Unregistered

June 04, 2010 5:57 PM

OK guys, firstly which of you has actually met VJ?

He is a man who is very proud of his country, he is from what i have found a very devout man as well.

But this is business, and he is also a very very tough businessman, remember that most of the money made by Malyas UB group comes from outside of India and from the sale of booze. Dont forget the others in the management team at FI those who you dont see of hear about!
Dont make personal comments about somebody you dont know, or dont judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes. While I dont always agree with the business calls thats VJ makes I do admire the man that I have met and shared food with.

Ak - Unregistered

June 06, 2010 4:06 AM

more than half the comments made my posters out here are about people, drivers, team managers that they have not met. As freedom of speech is prevalent in my country, I have the right to type and speak whatever I want as long as I am not talking gibberish or cussing someone. If i was crash has the right to delete my posts. But as u can see 3 posters already agree with me.
Like I said as a patriot, he should have given indians the drive. Ferrari, toyota, mercedes, mclaren etc were not owned by the government of their respective countries and still bothered helping native countrymen. I dont care if you have food or have had sex with mallya, I have my opinion and I stand by it

Ak - Unregistered

June 06, 2010 4:10 AM

Narain did not piss off Mallya.

Mallya pissed off Narain and Karun, by disregarding them and calling them not suitable for f1.
How dare he jeopardize someones career like that??? If he doesnt like some1 for his team , he has no right to go outright and publicly humiliate someone.
Second Karun has a rich dad, narain achieved everything on your ability and talent.
If I had a team, I would have given both a drive.

« 1 2