F1 » Hamilton wins Canadian GP

F1 2008 world champion Lewis Hamilton wins exciting Canadian GP and heads home another McLaren 1-2.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

spaghettieddie

June 13, 2010 7:58 PM

@richard, Over here(across the pond) :p On Speed, they talked( I have a glow going so bare with me) about Mercedes not having any money left for this years program. And next yrs they are working on but I heard nothing about a cut for that program. Where did you see/hear this? Took me for ever to type that, all done stick a fork in me. LOL Ed :p :rolleyes: :)

MichaelE - Unregistered

June 13, 2010 8:01 PM

@ spaghettieddie Well, they better come up with something! Because this thing is getting uglier and uglier! Maybe, they can come up with that old neck injury excuse! How many guys did he take out today? It was like bumper cars out there!

:p

who killed Kenny - Unregistered

June 13, 2010 8:03 PM

Button gets the last laugh in the Mercedes/Brawn acquisition, and also gains much respect as a driver, pitting himself against Hamilton. Sure the Merc board are not impressed and will be hoping for a McLaren WDC this year to do some advertising.

spaghettieddie

June 13, 2010 8:09 PM

One of the first rides I went too. It was the roller coaster and then bumper cars! :p

I have said it all along but who knows, but I know this. I was a pretty good athlete and now I coach. I am a yr older then Shumi and I know that after coaching (and I run and still work out) I am tired and hurt all over. I never felt these pains when I was in my 20's and mid 30's then all of a sudden "BAM" There it is, Reality. I am more careful now it is human nature to think like this. When I was 18 the CO would say take that hill, and you said "Yes Sir" At 43 I would say "what the FU#@ is on the other side of the hill?" Ha! :p :) ed

scampsuzi - Unregistered

June 13, 2010 8:10 PM

Does anybody else think that, bearing in mind that Buttons tyres looked by far the best of the leading three and he was catching Hamilton, that perhaps he was told to hold position and avoid what happened to Red Bull two weeks ago?

Mark _

June 13, 2010 8:21 PM

@Empower - if you are familar with 2pac (not the gangsta child murder - the little boy who posts here) then you would know that he has a history of making racist statments against the Spanish. Pot meet kettle.

Butters - Unregistered

June 13, 2010 8:22 PM

Again good to see genuine applause for a team mate by Button to Hamilton. This would kill Vettel to have to do something like that. Both Hamilton and Button are learning and pushing each other...looks ominous for the other teams from here on in, especially as McLaren have a habit of developing their car right through to the end, and are currently riding on the back of two 1-2's

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »