F1 » Hamilton wins Canadian GP

F1 2008 world champion Lewis Hamilton wins exciting Canadian GP and heads home another McLaren 1-2.

107SS2009

June 14, 2010 12:19 AM

2 pac, by admitting that you was prompted by me in your response at the time of our past conflict you are admitting to what I said about your vile insults to my family (remember handicapped family members) as I said you namely being a racist/bigot and I will add an inventor of imaginary lies (liar).
I don't believe you when you say you are done here as you have said that before I believe you will be back under one of the names that only you can come up with.

Timmy - Unregistered

June 14, 2010 1:52 AM

Haha yeah that was classic. For me it conjured up images of Vettel crying himself to sleep because he can't overtake properly.

I also found it funny at the time the way Martin Brundle referred to Alonso as Lewis' best mate.

EMPOWER - Unregistered

June 14, 2010 2:24 AM

why did crash remove my post about the comment mark made about how the dead musician/actor 2pac was responsable for a lot of black mens deaths. it seems when people prove how stupid some people are on hear crash dont like it. What bad headlines is crash cooking up for tommorow. i know re hash lie gate lol. GO LEWIS YOU CAN DO IT LOL. If he is leading the championship when the weather starts to cool game over. There are going to be a lot upset people on here lol

Timmy - Unregistered

June 14, 2010 3:24 AM

Cooking up? Lol from what I've seen Crash just rips off everyone else's news.

And yeah they're a bit trigger happy when it comes to the delete button I've noticed. It's very inconsistent too.

Sort it out Crash.

TIMMY!

arcuid

June 14, 2010 11:46 AM

Well I have to admit I was a bit sceptical over the option tire choices of Hamilton but I'm glad it worked out.

Alan D, Oh my goodness! :-o Should Vettel pass Button to win! :D I was like HUH??

Mark _

June 14, 2010 5:58 PM

@Kiley - I think that it was very entertaining race and I am fine with the result. I just get a little tired of all of the bashing by the chest beaters and the double standards when it comes to offensive comments.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9  »