F1 » Kubica: Supersofts may struggle to do one lap

Extreme tyre compounds are adding to an already tough German GP weekend for the Renault team, according to Robert Kubica.

Olek - Unregistered

July 20, 2010 3:21 PM

Robert will struggle, but will still pull a rabbit out of his hat in Q3 and at the start of the race while other drivers struggle and do worse with far better machines. 6th place is likely, unless the rain rolls in....just my humble opinion. Cobalt, eddie......sound off.

Cobalt

July 20, 2010 3:35 PM

Robert is due for some luck, another podium, to keep his fans happy.
140000 turned up for his show in Poland last weekend :) He is becoming really popular, Kubica for Polish presidency!!! has been suggested :)

spaghettieddie

July 20, 2010 3:39 PM

My turn, :), I hope he has a good weekend. He deserves it. Renault is lucky to have him. He will squeeze every bit of performance out of that machine thats for sure. If the heavy rains do come as reported then the super softs will only be a factor in quali. We shall see. Cant wait. Hope you are both well. Ed :)

spaghettieddie

July 20, 2010 4:42 PM

@Cobalt, I am not surprised. I had a stalker that followed me everywhere but I asked Crash to send whomever it was an E-mail asking him to lighten up. It seems to have worked. I have been accused of multi-posting under different names. This includes "me" having discussions with fellow posters(but it was not me). I was off the board for a day and a half, came back, and there were(I am not joking)on just one article, 2 pages worth of posts with about 16 of them discussing ME. Crazy!! LOL Ed

1 2  »