F1 » Barrichello: I don’t want to go to heaven first

Rubens Barrichello hits out at Michael Schumacher over Hungarian GP move

Filter Comments: All | Registered

andrew the gay muslim - Unregistered

August 03, 2010 6:27 AM

Andrew sux big donkey d!cks and luvs little gay man shumukker...Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,

psycho - Unregistered

August 03, 2010 10:19 AM

That was dangerous no doubt and im not a shumi fan. But u have realise that shumi called rubens bluff and ruben also refused to accept. Ruben could have braked when he saw michael doing that. But he dint. So we had a scenario of 2 big heads with agendas against each other.

psycho - Unregistered

August 03, 2010 10:19 AM

LoveF1

August 03, 2010 3:00 PM

I hear those who are saying that Rubens is whinging about this, and should just get on with it. When Vettel almost ran Alonso into the wall the previous weekend, there was not much outcry and the FIA did nothing about it, and yet Fernando just got on with it.

However when I first saw it, I thought Schumi was overly aggressive, as he'd measured Rubens up in his mirrors just before he made the move! Ok, he'll take his punishment, but some people will still go on about it for weeks lol

Also, while I agree mostly with Tealeaf in this debate, I notice that the newly resurgent Hannah is a more "attacking" one, who will give as good as she gets...despite the smileys :)

Welcome back, Hannah! :)

LoveF1

August 03, 2010 3:12 PM

I mentioned the Vettel start at Hockenheim for another reason. I remember thinking at the time that if Alonso had held his racing line, (like Webber did in Turkey), Vettel would have run into him and spun spectacularly into Massa's path...and probably also caused a massive pile-up, considering there were so many other cars closing in at speed.

Perhaps Mr Whiting (or another FIA official) has had "a quiet word" with the kid about his starts...certainly a far cry from the way he was haranguing Herbie Brasch about his drive-through penalty, just before the podium celebrations on Sunday :)

I agree with those who say he needs to grow up...just a bit!

arcuid wrote: Just read in Autosport that Schumi has apologized to Rubens. Perhaps now they can enjoy the 3 week break.

Phew! That's a relief ...that means so much!

PR Manager: This is a bad one Mickster!

MSc: I've been through this type of thing before!

PR Manager: Yeah I guess ...did you apologise then too!

MSc: I never apologise Heidrich ...I just give the press one of my disarming crooked smiles and tell them what they wanna hear! Even kids fall for it!

PR Manager: You the man Mickster!

MSc: Stop calling me that you %£%£% retard!

PR Manager: But, it's your new PR Approved nickname - it makes you sound cool and young!

MSc: You're right I am cool and young!

P1 - Unregistered

August 04, 2010 12:42 PM

The difference between Vettels starting procedure of try and put the guy next to you into the wall, is slightly different, nearly as dangerous as scumsuckers move on Rubens, but at the start they aren't doing 200mph, nor is there any potential for someone to come out of the pit lane at 50-100mph whilst you are doing 200 coming down the straight, Vettel should be handed some sort of punishment if he continues to try and ram people into the wall, potential of taking himself out and most of the field.

As for Rubens, totally right to complain, someone could have been coming out of the pit lane, you could be looking at an impact speed of close to 300mph between two cars, or 200mph against a wall

« 7 8 9 10 11