F1 » Barrichello: I don’t want to go to heaven first

Rubens Barrichello hits out at Michael Schumacher over Hungarian GP move

Manxie - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:03 PM

Oh Rubens, stop your whinging will ya...

Rubens could gain so much more credibility if he'd come out and said... 'well that's Michael and I still beat him'

or something to that affect.

No, he has to keep on crying. Sorry guys, but Rubens knows MS damn well, he knows what the whole world saw yesterday, what need is there for him to continue this "don't want to go to heaven first sh%te...." sorry guys, but i'm tired of these big boys whinging.

MW is an example (it pains me to say) of how to 'just get on with the job'....

davidw - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:05 PM

Schumacher is a disgrace and an arrogant german prick. I can't beleive the number of you who hold him up as a hero.He should be banned and/or prosecuted for attempted manslaughter. Maybe he could be sent home to clean the horse **** out of Corrina's stables

kiwibob

August 02, 2010 12:06 PM

Rubens!the most dangerous action i have seen in F1 was you throwing a steering wheel onto the racing line at Monaco so stop bleating and harden up most of us know it was a stupid move my MS :)

Calvin _

August 02, 2010 12:10 PM

I welcomed MS back to F1 and I still hope that he comes good next year. IMO this was a little OTT, but RB should know him well enough by now.

What gets me were MS's comments after the race, along the lines of "if he didn't hit the wall, I gave him too much space".

Ryan - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:16 PM

man up you great big pansy if your to scared to go toe to toe with someone three years your elder maybe you shouldn't be driving, stop whinging about it and get on with it at least Schumacher attempted to defend his position unlike all these poof racers who just rolls over and says "no after you" this is why Schumachers a 7 time champion and you a merely a race winner barrichello.

Harry Hogg - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:16 PM

If you two wanna turn yourselves into a greasy spot out on a country road somewhere, go right ahead. I don't give a **** and I don't think anybody else does, but you two monkeys are not going to do it on my racetrack. You ever heard of a "Japanese Inspection?" Japanese Inpsection, you see, when the Japs take in a load of lettuce they're not sure they wanna let in the country, why they'll just let it sit there on the dock 'til they get good and ready to look at, But then of course, it's all gone rotten... ain't nothing left to inspect. You see, lettuce is a perishable item... like you two monkeys.

Nafa - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:23 PM

Boo Hoo Rubens. Couda. Shouda. Wouda. Remind me again how many championships that was you said you've won.
Whats that..none. Silly me. Whats that, how many races you've won..11. Sook..Grow a set and race, thats what you get paid for..

Hannah.

August 02, 2010 12:23 PM

Ryan - 'if your to scared to go toe to toe with someone three years your elder maybe you shouldn't be driving'
Key mistake here...Rubens DID go toe to toe with Schumacher...and you want to know the best bit? Rubens came out on top! :p

JET - Unregistered

August 02, 2010 12:28 PM

Rubens just cannot wait to stick the knife in.

Yes Schumachers antics werent fantastic, but there was enough room to get through. Otherwise there WOULD have been an accident.
Its not the first time this season he's had a pop.

Comes across as a very bitter man, one that was decimated by Schumacher during his time at Ferrari.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »