F1 » Senna optimistic of staying in F1

Bruno Senna hopes to stay in F1 for a second season in 2011

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Taz - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 5:11 PM

@Wolfy35

Have to agree, to finally make it to F1 but the team is a half ****d effort. Really HRT is an embarrassment now, I doubt they'll be around next year.

ian - Unregistered

August 10, 2010 5:27 PM

This guy needs a bit of luck. I like him and he shud be in f1. In a better team to show what he can do also.

As for some saying his team mates out performing him were is that evidence then?

andrew.

August 10, 2010 7:49 PM

A name counts for nothing as he is his own person.

Both Sennan and Chandhok deserve to stay in F1. Both are doing amazingly well in a car that was not tested pre-season and in a team with virtually no F1 experience.

@Ian - those who say that Chandhok is outperforming him are kind of right. So far in the races where both have finished, it is 3-2 to Chandhok. So I wouldn't call them idiots.

Hannah.

August 10, 2010 8:00 PM

Of all the teams to come into this season, Hispania has easily been the hardest to come into - no pre-season testing, a number of seconds behind even the other back-of-the-field teams, seemingly no funding or money fullstop and SO many mechanical failures. On this basis, Bruno and Karun have done a mighty good job just to hang in there and get a result when possible, therefore I would like to see what they could do in even a mid-to-back-field-car...

Manxie - Unregistered

August 11, 2010 8:08 AM

Trash.net oh pardon, I meant Crash.net bemuse me with their approach to this article. Just have a look at that picture (F1 god himself) but the article has very little if anything at all to do with him! This is a very cheap shot by trash... sorry!!!!

Anyhoo, Bruno does not cut it in F1 in my view. I'm with Matt and richard on this one. I've posted the stats in a previous post and still maintain my stance that he should've outperformed Karun 80:20 which he hasn't. Afterall, he's got the name and the previous Formulas racing experience.

« 1 2 3 4  »