F1 » Massa: Not my year...

Felipe Massa: I would have liked to have been fighting it out at the front here, but it wasn't possible. I'm sorry for the fans. It's not my year. I will try and make up for it in Abu Dhabi at the final race.

MikeG - Unregistered

November 08, 2010 12:20 PM

Yes it has been a disappointing year. I Hope that Massa can have a good last race in support of Fernando. It would be awesome if he could get close enough to run Webber off the road or something !!!

Adie - Unregistered

November 08, 2010 12:34 PM

So MikeG,thats how you would like to see this championship ended?What an odd comment you make.Perhaps you should stick to watching banger racing??

rob01

November 08, 2010 12:35 PM

Support of Alonso. Are you kidding me? He had the opportunity to make Vettel have a tough time getting around him and to force Webber up Vettels backside. And did NOTHING. He moved over easy for all top 4 drivers. Very sad he didn't make Seb work for it. He moved over easier than the Virgin and HRT did. Very sad he could not help the team. This will be his last year at Red. I am sure that all on the team noticed.

MikeG - Unregistered

November 08, 2010 1:29 PM

@Adie , truth is that the Red Bull is just too fast at the moment and Alonso needs all of the help that he can get. If it means your team mate helping by squeezing the RB's a bit , well it has just come down to that part of the season. ( Crunch time )... same as it would be expected for Vet to move over for Webber on the last lap if they are running 1,2,3 with Alonso. That is team racing like it or not.

@Rob , yes you are right I did notice how easily Massa let the RB's lap him. Def his last year in Red.

Ice_Pick - Unregistered

November 08, 2010 1:47 PM

You're right Massa, it's not your year. Neither will will it be next year as long as you stay with Ferrari. They dumped a world champ (Raikkonen), it would be best for your career if they dumped you too.

rob01 - Unregistered

November 08, 2010 2:00 PM

My hope was for massa to make it tough for seb to get by him. And in the process bring webber up his team mates backside and both end up in the kitty litter. He moved over for vetvet a hundred yards before he needed too. Also holding up webber once vetvet got by would bring FA closer to mark. Very simple idea, except massa was having none of it. no team mate to help.

Max Well

November 08, 2010 2:10 PM

He's been pretty awful this year, I wonder if the accident had more of an effect psychologically.

Can't help but feel he's wasting a seat, and not even providing much support to Alonso, bring in Kubica!

1 2  »