F1 » Ferrari: Red Bull don't know how to behave

Luca di Montezemolo: I see people who won world championships who don't quite know how to behave as champions.

Cubikrube

January 17, 2011 11:25 AM

Ferrari Forever, you are a rather amusing little fellow aren't you? Well you made me laugh....

Fact is that if LDM could just shut his mouth for a little while then journalists would have nothing to quote him on. I've heard nothing but bitterness from LDM.....he's never got anything nice to say about anyone and we have a phrase in England for that.

It goes "If you've nothing nice to say then best not to say anything". He might want to take note and bear this in mind for the future.

As for us being a nation of cheats...maybe you can explain why 2010 was such an awful year for English triumph in sport? Even the Ashes were actually settled in 2011....like i say, you do make me chuckle

FERRARI FOREVER - Unregistered

January 17, 2011 7:21 PM

X Jackbee,Andrew & the rest of the flock.I could give a list of cheatings longer than your M4. Cricket! Cricket??? & What the hell is that? A sport?Get out of here!'Hand of god'? I see,what about the 1966 cup final?
MacLaren 'invented team orders, ("the 1st who gets to the 1st bend,keeps his position" Ron'Rat'Dennis words. F1:English engines=Morris Marina? Uhmm!Waste of time!
One intangible fact: on equal terms you can only win by CHEATING. People coming to England? Yeah,WHAT people!Those people are going everywhere. One thing's sure, try & get some mechanics in garages, as at the moment you've got only lousy 'cowboys'

richard

January 17, 2011 7:52 PM

ff. you get a little worked up, dont you?i agree that some british f1 teams have carried out blatant cheating, whereas, if you read my posts, i have challenged others to specify when ferrari has been found cheating. bending the rules, yes, but that is what rules are for.
there were some great british f1 engines such as climax, cosworth, mercedes etc so i dont understand your reference there.
morris marina? there was nothing much wrong with that car, despite the slagging. it was a mundane but reliable car, destroyed by the unions. but where was the cheating there??
by the way, red bull won without cheating.

Andy - Unregistered

January 18, 2011 12:23 PM

I wonder if this fellow is always so negative or if the press merely paints him that way. I formed a dislike for him when he "pushed" Michael out the door to make room for Kimi. Funny thing though, over time I became a Kimi fan. He was so energetic and captivating in the interviews...

OH well, LDM is a necessary evil. Ron has taken to lurking in the shadows while Martin stands front and center. Maybe we'll have a few more cast changes before March? 2011 should be another good year!

FERRARI FOREVER - Unregistered

January 19, 2011 5:40 PM

X Kubikrube - 1st, I ain't a small fellow.2nd, I make you chukle ha? Well, creepy redeneck, where I come from we say to your comment : "Ridi su sto cazzo". I hope you get the right translation!

« 1 2 3 4 5