F1 » Schumacher: Clearly, that was not an ideal start...

Michael Schumacher has refused to blame technical issues for his failure to make the Q2 cut in Melbourne.

gonen6t - Unregistered

March 26, 2011 4:40 PM

I used to be in the mind set that MS has nothing to prove and bla bla bla...But I was WRONG...if your in the car, on the grid, you have EVERYTHING to prove. He is not out there to be seconds of the pace, being beat by a team mate who has NEVER won a race...MS HAS EVERYTHING TO PROVE THIS YEAR.

Alpha - Unregistered

March 26, 2011 5:07 PM

I am a Mclaren fan, but it saddens me reading the childish remarks about Schumacher,he was a great champion and should be respected by all F1 fans. Also the silly remarks made about Lewis and Jenson and other top drivers made by idiots and children should be ignored, there are only about 20 posters on here that seem to know what F1 is all about and are the posters I respect.

Marbles - Unregistered

March 26, 2011 5:59 PM

DW----I am not "anti Schumacher" as you put it.Schumacher came out of retirement and put himself back under the spotlight-his choice. No matter what happens he will be remembered as possibly the best of his generation and a multiple world champion.He will also possibly be remembered as a driver who returned to the sport in his 40's and spent 2 seasons being beaten by his teammate.
His return was hailed by his supporters as the second coming , he was going to show everyone how it's done.
Now you say when the machinery is up to it he will win.By all accounts there is a lot of Schumacher input in this years car,so we will see how it pans out at the end of the season.

Duke - Unregistered

March 26, 2011 6:52 PM

Marbles give it a rest.You don't like Schumi blah,blah,blah..END OF!
For crying out loud we haven't had one race yet,and you are writing Schumi off.Get your bearings right man,this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOONG season,anything can happen in 20+ races.
Just lay off man.Why do you think MS has so many fans,by sitting on his back**** twiddling his thumbs?either you are too young to know about his famous victories,or just a troublemaker and definitely an ANTI f1 sportsman..

marbles

March 26, 2011 7:06 PM

Hey Duke - Your rant proves my point.Every comment even hinting at a Schumacher criticism is slammed. I've supported F1 probably for longer than youve been alive so don't assume that you know anything about me, or put words in my mouth.Not once have I said I don't like Schumacher .Chill.

rfd1 - Unregistered

March 26, 2011 11:30 PM

It seems that Michael does not get the props he certainly deserves as the winningest F1 pilot ever, a truly a remarkable man. It's a sign of the times that disrespect is showered with no rhyme nor reason by those that have never walked in a person's shoes. Anonimity and lack of accomplishment doesn't give anyone any credence in their critique. What have YOU done lately, or in the past...

« 1 2 3