F1 » Vettel wins Australian GP

Sebastian Vettel confirms Red Bull pace by taking comfortable win in Melbourne.

me - Unregistered

March 27, 2011 9:15 AM

perfect driving for petrov and perez who only made 1 stop wow, as for ferrari after all the talk they are again uber slow, i for one can't wait to see more of these new guys.

marbles

March 27, 2011 9:23 AM

Rodrunner-- I stand corrected.However in this case only one finger would be allowed under the new finger system,and I'm sure I saw two of them. Hmmm, could be a penalty upcoming.

«2PAC»

March 27, 2011 9:32 AM

I see the kids are up early!!!

I'm British and yes It would have been nice for Hamilton or Button to win but I give full credit where it's due and today neither deserved to win. Vettel and RedBull deserved the victory, no question they were just better than everyone else on the day.

DontTalkShite

March 27, 2011 9:33 AM

At joeh, a Renault 3rd! Great race from Seb. Surprised the McLaren lasted and well raced from Lewis. Big credits to Vitaly, he took up from the last round. Also, am I the only one wondering what was wrong with Webbers car? No sour grapes, but a massive difference, something must have been up. Richard, any idea? When MW checked SV's front spoiler, is there more to that? Then pulling straight off after the finish.

nath - Unregistered

March 27, 2011 9:41 AM

I dont see why people are getting mardy because Massa defended his position, Poeple made more of a fuss when Petrov held up Alonso and that was for a championship but hey anti-Alonso/Ferrari. Ferrari used there brains why let Alonso get held up it was clever quick thinking. Massa was already very slow on his tyres (as button said) whether he had damaged them or not from how hard he was defending his position I dont know but why should Ferrari keep him out on track waiting around for Button and Mclaren to give the place back when obvouisly that was'nt Buttons intentions.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »