F1 » Massa: Ferrari has a lot of work to do

Felipe Massa: Our car is better than it looked in Melbourne but it is hard to explain exactly why we failed to deliver.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

rob01

April 03, 2011 3:38 PM

What do you call it when someone says if team orders are allowed I will quit F1? Wireline is wonderful, The Haynesville is a series of completions for natural gas. Also working with fracing groups in South Texas. There is a oil boom going on so everything is moving at a rapid pace as I am sure you are aware of. Should have 15 years of steady activity with current plays.

107SS2009

April 03, 2011 3:57 PM

About the first one I call it just blab, by the way he now seems to have turned to a prediction before each race, the first one said we was supposed to have been amazed at the amount of overtaking but it turned out not to be by himself.
Wish you luck Rob, yes I know about such developments, I cannot but keep myself up to date about such matter.

rob01

April 03, 2011 4:04 PM

The players on the EagleFord Shale are very interesting. I have not seen such massive activity in oil and gas industry in a long long time. The drilling engineers and resevior eng. have come up with some very very interesting approaches. Getting close to 40 percent out of the rock. I wish we could have a side bar to discuss in great detail. I am learning new things daily.

rob01

April 03, 2011 4:19 PM

Sorry new f1fan.. Sunny and I were talking about the oil and gas industry. We both have close ties to those efforts. Sunny I believe is still called for consults and I work in the wire line and service side of drilling operations. Sorry we got off topic. Not time for a drink yet but I will be having a cold beer this afternoon.

107SS2009

April 03, 2011 4:31 PM

I too wish we can talk about things of common interest to both of us but it's not possible or proper on here, well/reservoir engineers are renowned for coming up with new thing, many years ago while working for a very well renowned service company “primarily a wire line company” (Superior Services) at a hug Occidental concession in the Libyan desert they came up and tried over there water injection which at the time was a big boost.

new f1fan - Unregistered

April 03, 2011 4:36 PM

Rob,thanks for explaining that as i just could not work out what any of that had to do with F1,but i was still finding it interesting anyway even though i don't know what you 2 are on about.

« 1 2 3 4 5