F1 » More surgery for Kubica as Renault waits

Robert Kubica is to face one final operation as speculation about a possible return to F1 rumbles on

Taipan

August 27, 2011 10:06 AM

I don't imagine Kubica will lose much sleep over getting his car back off Senna, probably faster than him even without the standard number of hands.

(Spa is a swimming pool for FP3)

Dice - Unregistered

August 27, 2011 11:41 AM

Apparently Red Bull has spoken to Robert about a 2013 seat to replace Webber.
They haven't discussed a contract until they have seen that he can come back properly, but it seems both are keen for the move to happen.

me - Unregistered

August 27, 2011 11:49 AM

i would rather wait 1 more year to see kubica driving in a decent car that to see him drive for renault as they are this days, he deserves better

Cobalt

August 27, 2011 12:34 PM

I wish Robert well, what a year for him, so much pain to go through.

I wouldnt knock Kubica-LRGP partnership, there was never anything negative about it.

For years RK was free to join a top team but none of the top teams opted for him. Shame, such a waste of talent.

But he is young and I hope the best years are to happen. Robert deserves few championships!

107SS2009

August 27, 2011 12:39 PM

There is plenty of I do rather this and I do rather that by posters on here every time RK is mentioned so I will add mine to the list.
I do rather wait and see if he will be able to drive an F1 car as good as he used too when and if he returns.

richard

August 27, 2011 3:44 PM

cobalt. his test, if and when it comes about, will be in the 2009 car!

dice. dont start silly rumours! kubica has as much chance to be considered for rbr , as chandhok has! if rbr thought that kube was a possibility, then they would sign up his ex-teammate who was faster. nick.
further rbr have said time and time again, they would promote from within their ranks.