F1 » Force India reveals new co-owners

Force India renamed following new investment in team from Sahara India Pariwar

Droog - Unregistered

October 12, 2011 5:46 PM

See Oct 7 - Mallya 'shocked' by 'Force India for sale' rumours

Really?
Shocked?

Methinks VJ is getting a little burned out, too much on too many plates at once.

Class act of a team though, well done to get where they are right now.

wjp_bill - Unregistered

October 12, 2011 10:24 PM

"Force India owner Vijay Mallya has reacted with surprise at learning from the F1 paddock grapevine that he is supposed to be attempting to offload his shares in the team"

What a load of old rot.

Deal was done, he didn't want it known to stop PR and marketing opportunities being lost.

Please, credibility gone!

I don't care who owns it, straight lying isn't good for the sport and it's the sport I care about.

Jo - Unregistered

October 13, 2011 2:38 AM

He is a purely business oriented man and he knows how to deal with situations like that.Anyway its good for the team development.I care about car not name.

Da Rock

October 13, 2011 4:00 AM

Something doesn't have to be for sale for it to be sold.

My house isn't for sale, BUT if someone came along and offered me an amount that I couldn't refuse, I'd sell it.

At the same time if I was told that apparently I was trying to offload it, I'd be shocked.

Nothing at all wrong with what's happened as far as I'm concerned.

FIf1 news - Unregistered

October 13, 2011 8:53 AM

Hello Mr. mallya is right he has not sold force india and he has just offloaded 8% of his from previous 50% and also mol offloaded his share and nobody is taking money home from offloading a share the full money of 100% millions will go in R&D of sahara force india and in corporate world they change management as per market need so its cools even ferrari is known as scuderia, Mclaren known as vodafone and now team lotus will b know as catheram so what force india have sahara

Ferrari Fan - Unregistered

October 13, 2011 9:12 AM

Scuderia is not a Ferrari sponsor. It is Italian for 'stable' and is used to refer to the team and is commonly used in Italy.

Didn't there used to be an F1 team called Scuderia Italia?

1 2  »