F1 » Problems 'at home' to explain Hamilton mood?

Could Lewis Hamilton's Yeongam demeanour be caused by separation from Nicole?

JoeH - Unregistered

October 18, 2011 1:46 PM

LH is letting his team down and both of his fans down , he is paid an obscene amount of money to focus and drive as fast as he can which he is proving that he cannot do. Not world championship material . Lets hope that he does not seriously hurt his fellow drivers as he implodes.

Pipboy

October 18, 2011 1:49 PM

So now we're reading stories where the "source" is a tabloid? Gimme a break. I should have known when the title of the article ends in a question mark. This site is for motor racing. I'm sure Lewis is pretty sick of the press up in his business 24/7. Oops gotta go now. I'm gonna miss my TMZ javascript:insertTextCursor('comment',%20':rolleyes:')

arcuid

October 18, 2011 1:49 PM

Oh for crying out loud Crash. Lets stick to racing and leave these two to workout their personal issues.
I thought this was a forum for Motor Sports and not a tabloid. *rolls eyes*

Dario - Unregistered

October 18, 2011 1:59 PM

I'm never one to read anything in tabloids or care about who's breaking up with whom, but I think this *is* related to racing. Hamilton's demeanor wasweird. Even if he's having problems, he should at least feign excitement at getting pole position, for the sake of fans at least. All it takes is a wave or two.

So obviously, by showing his emotions so blatantly and clearly, he's looking for someone to ask him "what's wrong", for someone to reach out to him.

And it is interesting in that I thought F1 drivers had strong support circles, "handlers" that would have attended to personal stuff, therapists, etc.

Dario - Unregistered

October 18, 2011 1:59 PM

blzbub

October 18, 2011 1:59 PM

JoeH . . . Korea showed that he 'can' focus and drive as fast as he can, whitmarsh suggested that questions on his private life should be directed at lewis, why not suggest they be directed at his management team?

Droog - Unregistered

October 18, 2011 2:10 PM

Leave him alone and see what he does on the track in the remaining races. Korea was more than competent, he was aggressive and skillful. Who cares where or how he finds his motivation, I just want to see artists at work behind the wheel, if he can continue, all is forgiven.

RawDawg

October 18, 2011 2:13 PM

Are you kidding me??

Ok, we all know there is no real reporting on Crash and everytihng is cut and paste from other sites but c'mon - from a tabliod? Leave the tabloid junk alone and stick to racing. Even so, this isn't even good tabloid junk or even anything scandalous. What are they implying? He's missing his girl or love sick or whatever and it's affecting him at the track?? Give me a break.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »