F1 » Vettel: I have mixed emotions

Sebastian Vettel: I'm very proud to be the first winner of the Indian Grand Prix, but on the other hand we lost two of our mates recently. I didn't know Dan Wheldon, but obviously he was a big name in motorsport. I got to know Marco Simoncelli this year and our thoughts are with their families at this time.

dcts46 - Unregistered

October 30, 2011 9:49 PM

I'm beginning to warm to this guy . He is obviously a brilliant driver , but he's also very likeable . His maturity , I think , helps him to focus his talent in the right direction .

ENRICO - Unregistered

October 30, 2011 9:55 PM

I follow Hamilton,but not as fanatic.

2011 cemented Vettel s GEATNESS.

2011 confirmed Webber s MEDIOCRITY.

Hamilton and Massa in the thick of events.
Webber a "no event".

Ciao.

DFH - Unregistered

October 31, 2011 3:39 AM

Nice of Seb to talk of Marco, unlike the two bozo's on the BBC commentary team. Q "Why has he got a picture of Bob Marley on his helmet? A. "Dunno, must be some anniversary but I dont know the connection with Marley".... idiots. It was a picture of Marco Simoncelli on Hamiltons helmet.

Gaz - Unregistered

October 31, 2011 5:47 AM

Posted by DFH - Unregistered (1 hour 41 minutes ago)
It was a picture of Marco Simoncelli on Hamiltons helmet.

It WAS actually a picture of Bob Marley with the words "One Love" next to it.
Just Google images of "lewis hamilton bob marley helmet"

Trulli had a No58 on his helmet and he had it painted as a tribute to Marco.

craig simpson - Unregistered

October 31, 2011 6:44 AM

before you go and critisize mark webber take into account that he has had to work extra hard to get his weight down due to kers. In doing so I reckon he is borderline anorexic.

If their was no kers I believe he would be alot closer to sebastian and I don't think he would have the trouble he is having with tyre life as well.

As always his starts could do with improvement although his start in india wasn't too bad.

GPFan - Unregistered

October 31, 2011 7:33 AM

Great words from a great Champion.

Motogp's WC Casey Stoner would still be complaining about the country, dirty track and the people.

Get a grip Casey of go back to you trailer in OZ.