F1 » Button: DRS will spice up Abu Dhabi

Jenson Button: It's usually been quite difficult to overtake here, especially last year, but I think that DRS will change all that. The back straight is one of the longest in F1 so I expect to see a lot of action there...

107SS2009

November 08, 2011 6:28 PM

ROB, they are not only over 40 but the oldest most important and prestigious team in FI.
What fry said goes to show how artificial the DRS turned out to be, it goes to show that next Sunday we will witness some artificiality compared to last year but for some it will be great as the race will be spiced up and it will not matter if it's by means of artificiality.

ilovesushi

November 08, 2011 6:46 PM

107SS2009 The interesting thing is that Schu was so good, he did not need to do any of the stuff he did, stuff, which for many, destroyed his reputation. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it, the list goes on and on. Deny it and you are just living in denial. You love F1, so do I, but how, I ask you, can Michael honestly look in the mirror every morning as 7 time world champion, when he knows what he did to get there. Ask, Hill, Villeneuve, Eddie, Rubens, the Monaco incident, it goes on and on, Hell, ask anyone. IF you love real racing why do you support a guy who will do anything, including getting the team boss to force the his team mate to let him pass? Sorry, But it is a joke and a bad joke at that.

ilovesushi

November 08, 2011 8:26 PM

107SS2009
Why do you always have to be rude and insulting when you are trying to make your point? It really isn't necessary you know. You are obviously a big Schumacher fan through and through.
That's fine, if you like his stile of racing and winning.
My opinion, which, as far as you are concerned, I am probably not entitled to, is that Schumacher could have been a great champion, if he raced honestly.
I can't see the point of doing anything if you cheat.
It just means you have absolutely no respect for anyone or for yourself. I find it rather sad.
But you are at liberty to believe whatever you wish, if it pleases you to do so.
Can we try to be at least civil in our exchanges, do you think?
I will try if you will.

107SS2009

November 08, 2011 9:32 PM

Sushi, as far as my consciences goes I was neither rude nor insulting, although I admire MS for his achievements I am no big fan of his, yes you are entitled to your opinion (I already said that to you), yes MS was/is a great champion (one of the greatest if not the greatest) and any trash you write about his achievements is not going to erase that as I said it will only belittle you, yes some do cheat and some do also lie, I have respect for everybody according to the individual mind set, of course I am at liberty to believe whatever I wish, yes we can be as civil as you like/wish.

Taipan

November 08, 2011 9:35 PM

Sushi, I agree, Schumacher did a few questionable moves in his career and I'm sure he regrets some of them BUT if you think those few things removes his status as one of the greatest drivers then I have to agree with Sunny and say that you are the one needing help. MS career and records are trully staggering, if you choose to ignore that fact then you are missing out on one of the real greats and that's a shame for you.
Senna produced far more rule bending moves that Schumacher yet most "fans" want to see him sainted!
(Oh and I'm 40 if that's relevant to you)

Rob01 - Unregistered

November 09, 2011 4:06 AM

MS is not to blame at all. He abided by what was being offered/given. The Red team had special help for many years. Max took that away and since then I haven't seen much at all.

ilovesushi - Unregistered

November 09, 2011 10:41 AM

I keep being blocked. Not sure why. I try to make interesting informed posts and I try to be funny too.
I am not rude or insulting and in fact have tried to be very reasonable with some of those who are continually rude, but never seem to get censored.
But I keep being blocked.
I have telephoned the MD to ask why a certain moderator continually blocks me and to please very kindly, do something about it.
Now, Mr Moderator, I invite you to write to me and tell me why you are doing this. Write to:
ilovesushi1952@gmail.com
Ready to listen to your views

« 4 5 6 7 8