F1 » F1 Driver of the Year vote: 1st

He had shown glimpses in 2010 of what his move to McLaren may produce, but Jenson Button proved that he was no one-hit wonder as he took control of the team en route to runners-up honours in the 2011 F1 world championship - and top spot in your F1 Driver of the Year poll

Taipan

January 01, 2012 2:24 AM

I was actually supporting Senna when he joined Williams, any other questions you want me to answer and make a fool of you?

Now since it's new year why don't you grow a pair and stop hiding behind fake accounts because as long as you're too scared to have a single account that you pin your crap to we'll all keep having a laugh at your expense buttercup. Now tell me what's worse being thick or being such a coward that you have to have half a dozen fake accounts so that you can agree with yourself?

Taipan

January 01, 2012 2:32 AM

Don't worry Enrico, It's one idiot who's number of accounts excedes his IQ, it's all rather sad but not really worth taking seriously.

I hope you're enjoying Jan the 1st in the sun Enrico, it's cold, wet and windy here :(

EnRiCo47

January 01, 2012 2:53 AM

@@@Taipan
You know my age by now , and when i joined a few months ago i didnt trust any web sites, so i didnt know what to do and i was using Italia , Australia, Enrico and it was kind of funny but then a guy RICK65 ON crashnetmotogp said to me that he liked to follow my line of thoughts but he could not unless i registered,
and to cut it short i asked him to help me.

I really think that it should be compulsory to be registered to be fair to us,registered.
Crashnet does not care because you could have 20 names and they know the source.
The other day there was an idiot comparing us (posters) to sperms, and he stated he was the best most fertile sperm getting the girl all the time(it was removed not long after).He is the same person who a few hours earlier called you insane. I mean this individual should at list been categorised with a registration name.

Ciao

mick - Unregistered

January 01, 2012 9:26 AM

enrico four posts on page 9 alone and nothing to do with F1 driver of 2011. you remind me of the a crash reader johnson who thank god stopped posting after a couple years of woffle.

JACKBEE

January 01, 2012 9:56 AM

Happy New Year to all!

Slightly off topic, when F1 goes off free-to-air I wonder how the viewer numbers will affect the poll then.
Just look at the WRC driver of the year poll, only 8 replies in over 24hrs!! I used to avidly watch it, but now tragically I could probably only name 6 drivers, and when they retire...

Al Sim - Unregistered

January 01, 2012 10:11 AM

SV did a great job winning the drivers campionship and so he should he had the best car on the grid by a long way.JB did a great job beating the second Red Bull in a car not as good! well done JB. Next Season, let's hope LH is back to normal and Alonso gets a good car and if Rosgerg gets his hands on a good car he may have the measure of all of them.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »